Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Council Debriefing Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ Marne, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Council Personnel ____________________ [C]

Sujet: _________ Promotion, live test

Transmission entrée...

Mesdames et Messieurs,

First of all, Corsier de Gobineau, your efforts both at the California survey as well as during yesterday's patrol in Orkney, have earned you the rank of Sergent. Congratulations on your promotion, et good luck in the future.

As it appears we have our candidate for the live test of Docteur Lavoisier's new experimental weapon. Let's see if it does what the Doc said it does.

LaFlamme out.

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 60%

Source: ________ Planet Cambridge, Clifton Port, Cambridge
Expéditeur: ____ Coursier Miroslav de Gobineau ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Council High Command ____________ [C]

Sujet: _________ Renseignement in Sirius.

Transmission entrée...

Bonjour,
At the moment, on 20:49, 04.12.740, my location is Planet Cambridge, Clifton Spaceport, Dock 34, where I am basing to compile report about on-going deep reconnaissance into Sirius sector. Might be needed to pay check, s’il vous plaît.
As was requested, I searched for information about pharmaceutical industry in Sirius, and I was successful at this. In New London, on orbit of Planet New London, I met Interspace Commerce transport pilot, who kindly told me about largest Sirius pharmaceutical industrial concern - Cryer Pharmaceuticals. Voice log attached below.

So, as soon as I got information about installation on Cambridge orbit, I moved there. Yes, installation is there and this is property of Cryer company. I also got it's neural net address, which is attached with this message. I am waiting for new orders.
[Image: Kbo3WtO.png]

Amicalement, Coursier Miroslav de Gobineau
04.12.740 AGS

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
● Address.txt

Initialisation...

Sujet: _________ Cryer Pharmaceuticals

Transmission entrée...

Corsier de Gobineau,

Trés bien, Corsier, et merci. The information you provided is quite valuable, Colonel Charron already volunteered to contact Cryer Pharmaceuticals based on this. You are free to return to your common duties, although if you acquire further information of Sirian factions which could be useful for us, feel free to look around a bit more.

LaFlamme out.

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

Initialisation...

Source: ________ Toulouse, Roussillon
Expéditeur: ____ Premier Maître Henri Croix ___________ [C]
Destinataire(s): Council personnel ____________________ [C]

Sujet: _________ Missing shipment

Transmission entrée...

Mesdames et Messieurs,

Unfortunate and concerning that one of the Merlot Transports went silent approximately twenty-two hours ago, failing to transmit the hourly report pockets ever since. One of the last transmissions from the CLT Merlot Cinq contained information regarding increased Corsair activity in Bretonia, mentioning "C::" callsign tags, but there is nothing much more to draw conclusions from.

We have not had any contact with the Corsairs for years now, and back then our relations were neutral. Perhaps if they witnessed the disappearance of our transport, they might be able to help. Unless they were shooting it down. Either way there is certainly at least one way to find it out.

Since it also happened in Bretonian space, either the BPA or the BAF could also help, if not about the CLT Merlot Cinq, then at least about what's useful to know about the Corsairs these days. It is known they don't really have cordial relations, thus Bretonians might be biased, but they are still one more source of information.

As a third alternative, one of our own could conduct some investigation on the scene, in case we have any volunteers.

Either way, the CLT Merlot Cinq carried important terraforming gases required on Toulouse, it is necessary to continue these operations and thus the CLT St Malo will be its replacement, as the new CLT Merlot Cinq. I advise caution for everyone flying out there, if shipments just disappear in Bretonia like that, perhaps the house of our allies isn't as safe as we earlier thought.

Take care, mes amis. Premier Maître Croix out.

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 90%

Source: ________ [C]-CLN-Limoges, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ Colonel Etienne Savoie ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Council High Command______ [C]

Sujet: _________ High Priority

Transmission entrée...

Bonjour,

There a few things to report of, I will begin with the regular patrol report first.

I took command of Limoges and set out from Chaumont inspecting Flotille Est assets' combat readiness in the Champagne system. Circling back to Marne, communications officer informed me of a Bretonian vessel bearing Privateers’ flags; something you don't see everyday in Champagne. Upon some further questioning it was established that the vessel was of no immediate threat to security of the system and was allowed to proceed. Cargo hold scans have been uploaded for archive purposes. The captain of this ship stated that his group would like to establish formal relations with the Council. Perhaps it would be worth it to keep an eye out on this matter.

Onto a more sensitive matter:

A few weeks ago, a squadron of Exécutif des Opérations Spéciales division scouts discovered an abandoned station built inside of an asteroid within sectors ** of ******** area. That entire sector of the system has been under 24 hr surveillance ever since. Our agents have not come into contact with any individual or entity attempting to force their way into the system for the purpose of accessing this now abandoned base. A preliminary sweep and report of the station, indicates that it is in sub-optimal shape. However, I’ve been told that should the High Command wishes, restoration operations can begin in order to turn the station “on-line”.

I believe that the discovery of this base presents an excellent opportunity to augment our emergency preparedness and contingency planning should the system ever be compromised. It can function as an evacuation point for key personnel. I would personally recommend that we station our regional EOS HQ from this location. It is remote, yet not far, hidden but not out of reach; a perfect location.

Savoie out.

Cordialement,
Colonel Etienne Savoie
Chef de Groupement Tactique Champenoise

Initialisation...

Source: ________ Battleship Pamiers, Roussillon
Expéditeur: ____ Sergent Miroslav de Gobineau ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Council High Command ____________ [C]

Sujet: _________
Mettre à jour

Transmission entrée...

Bonjour,
I am reporting about retrieving, repairing and refitting former Perilous-class gunboat CLN Cathédrale Sainte-Eulalie-et-Sainte-Julie d'Elne, or CLN Cathedrale Elne. Ship was totally repaired after skirmish in Leeds and fitted with the "anti-snub" equipment - Solaris turrets and newest lock-on technology hardware. The armor plating was renewed with wolfram plates and energy fields, which is correspond as VI class armor.
I want to request assigning me for captain of CLN Cathedrale Elne, and I volunteer to lead attacks against invading royalist force in Liberty, to support them and their defense.

Amicalement, Sergent Miroslav de Gobineau
25.01.741 AGS

Piéce(s) jointe(s):

Initialisation...

Sujet: _________ New year, new goals, new possibilities

Transmission entrée...

Mesdames et Messieurs,

Although this channel has been relatively quiet ever since the new year - with the exception of a few reports -, Sirius, Gallia has not really been. The Gallic Royal Navy keeps pushing towards Liberty, trying to cut off Cortez as well after taking control over the Magellan system. While our Libertonian, Bretonian et Crayterian allies combat them in the heart of Sirius, we are not laying back arms crossed either.

The advancing Flotte Fierté has successfully besieged et liberated La Fere prison station, releasing all the political prisoners the Crown deemed to be a thorn in the side of their oppressive tyranny. This victory has boosted both the moral as well as the numbers of our own with only negligible causalities suffered during the operation. As unstoppable as they are, Flotte Fierté is moving forward, with the flagship of the fleet, CLN La Fierté taking position closer to Saint-Quentin Space Colony et Peronne Shipping Platform. It is no surprise the local royalist defenses are afraid of us, intelligence reports suggest the sudden mobilisation of the RNS Saumur and her battlegroup as a swift response to losing the prison station.

Taking the opportunity provided by our swift move into the Picardy system, a small team of scientists have fled Calais Research Station during the brief chaos after the fall of La Fere in order to join our ranks. Docteur Germain Descroizilles, the leader of the team, explained their choice by handing over the blueprints of a new warship the Gallic Royal Forces intend to utilize for domestic peacekeeping through drastic measures. This ship, dubbed the "Triumph", features a ventral version of a Warwolf cannon, capable of devastating high-precision strikes from far above. Docteur Descroizilles says the intended use against civilian targets is what made him et his team disgusted with the current regime enough to make their choice of fleeing to join us. The usual background checks as well as their gift have proven well enough that their intentions are honest et their skills will be of great use for the Council, welcome them aboard as warm as I do, s'il vous plaît.

Docteur Lavoisier et his team has not been lazy either, during January they've managed to inspect the given blueprints thoroughly enough, et since we don't want to glass planetary settlements from above, they've redesigned the plans into the "Penance" destroyer, a massive troop transport ship with thicker armor et more powerful weaponry than what we used to have until now. Due to lack of resources the High Command decided to scuttle two of our Obstinate-class battlecruisers in Champagne, et use up their parts for three Penance-class destroyers. Weapon et flight tests are still underway, though we hope to see them in action by the next week. Our redesigned version of the blueprints has been shared with our closest allies within the Flotte Dispersée as a sign of our good will et hope that they'll keep assisting us against the lapdogs of the Crown.

Certainement there will be plenty of opportunities for the above. January has kept myself et the High Command busy examining intelligence reports regarding military et logistical movements of the Gallic Royal Navy within the Tau Region. Docteur Lavoisier offered a prototype warhead for live tests two months ago, by now we've concluded the perfect occasion et target. Estimations indicate the RNS Montmorency will sufficiently lack defenses et nearby patrols next week while the MRG moves more et more forces towards Bretonia et Liberty. Be prepared for a major clash with hostile forces in Orkney, we will teach them a lesson they will not like.

More distant plans for the year include increased amount of forces spread throughout the entirety of GRN supply lines in order to increase the amount of our opportunities of successful strikes at strategic locations, bleeding them out as much as we can. In addition to that Flotte Fierté will keep advancing in Picardy while Flottille Insurgée Rouge will advance further into Provence, eventually to a point where the CLN Oblique will have to engage the RNS Arles sooner or later. When that happens, we do not know yet, but we certainly look forward positively to what the year brings.

C'est tout pour maintenant. Bonne Nouvelle Année. LaFlamme out.

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

Initialisation...

Source: ________ Châlons-en-Champagne Station, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ Agent Rouge __________________________ [C]

Sujet: _________ New guest

Transmission entrée...

Bonsoir,

I've attended the arranged meeting with the Blood Dragon representative within Rishiri, acquired their gift, and successfully brought it home. Detention cell 23 of Châlons-en-Champagne Station is now occupied. Once our new guest wakes up I'll begin finding out if we really have a high ranking royal pig in our hands or not.

Rouge signing off.

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

Initialisation...

Source: ________ Toulouse, Roussillon
Expéditeur: ____ Premier Maître Henri Croix ___________ [C]
Destinataire(s): Council personnel ____________________ [C]

Sujet: _________ Muscat Squadron debut

Transmission entrée...

Mesdames et Messieurs,

While it would be a reason for celebration that the new Muscat Vache-class transport squadron has made an eventually fully successful debut, we sadly almost lost one of the ships the first week.

Today a Lane Hacker bomber attacked the CLT Merlot Cinq in the Coronado system, demanding all of the carried supplies to be dropped onto space just for his own amusement. As far as I know it is not foreign of terrorists to think irrationally and make such demands, but until now these lunatics seemed to operate only within Liberty, and contact with our own were virtually nonexistent ever since the Roussillon fiasco despite the hostile attitude.

Today's incident warrants for utmost caution and vigiliance. If this goes on, and if Liberty cannot contain their own pests, we might need to protect our supply convoys better, or maybe even exterminate the vermin ourselves.

Besides all of this, the Muscat Squadron is performing well, promising future operations are among our plans.

Take care, mes amis. Premier Maître Croix out.

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

Initialisation...

Sujet: _________ A heavy blow on the GRN

Transmission entrée...

Mesdames et Messieurs, I have an important announcement to make,

A few hours ago a small group of our forces managed to exploit a gap on the GRN defenses of Tunisie et strike a heavy blow on the RNS Montmorency. The used payload was the experimental heavy torpedo our dear Docteur Lavoisier asked us to test in a live environment a few months ago, et the opportunity finally arrived. More recent reports have confirmed the preliminary expectations et initial observations: the RNS Montmorency has suffered extensive damage to it's hull et structure integrity, depressurized on several decks, et lost the entirety of their engines along with several other key systems permanently. The rest of its battlegroup also suffered losses amounting to a few fighter or bomber wings et a single gunboat.

The RNS Montmorency itself has not been destroyed, only incapacitated, et retaliation can be expected, but the ship is in need of thorough reparations, warranting additional incoming supplies et eventually providing us a chance to extremely bleed the Royal Navy et the supporting war machine.

From this moment until further notice all units of Flottilles Lance Rouge et Mer Bleu are to be on high alert as well as Flottille Rebelle Rouge is to relocate from Roussillon to sector F6 of Tunisie immediately. Both Fort Albi et Cordes Outpost are expected to be used as buffer storages for repair supplies before shipping them to the battleship. Supplies can be expected mainly from Gallia, but the occurrence of repair material coming from the direction of the Tau systems should be accounted for as well. Concluding the above, the triangle formed by Cordes Outpost, Fort Albi et the interstellar gateway to Tau-23 can be expected to receive heavy traffic in the upcoming days et provide 90% of our chances for supply interdiction.

Orders are to intercept any et all supplies for the RNS Montmorency et prevent them to reach their intended destination at all costs. Anyone encountering gallic civilian or corporate supply shipments is ought to provide a chance for the transport ship to leave the encounter empty et unharmed, but the interception of cargo takes priority over the safety of such transports.

This is a rare chance to strike a heavy blow on our enemies, et I would not like us to miss this chance. Pour un Gaule libre, pour nos fréres et soeurs gaulois, let's show these royalist pigs what it is when the people turn against their tyrants. See you in Tunisie, mes amis. LaFlamme out.

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25