Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Taz from Le Consiel Of Gallia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..::Incoming Transmission::..
..::Transmission Location: Reunion Station, Orkney::..
..::Encryption Level: High::..

Hello, this is Consiel Leader Naru Mercier,

I am sending this transmission in regards to arranging a meeting with the representatives of TAZ to discuss important matter between our relations and also matters that I will not discuss on an intercept-able channel. If you can please respond with a date and time in which we may meet on Reunion to discuss these matters that would be wonderful. I believe they are of great importance to the both of us.

Kind Regards,
Naru Mercier
Consiel Leader

..::End Transmission::..
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Council Leader Naru Mercier
Encryption: High

Bonjour, Monsieur Mercier,

I am Doctor John Henry Holliday and I serve as Ambassador to Gallia on behalf of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners. It is an honor to receive this message from you.

I agree, Monsieur. We should meet and discuss trade. You have much we can use and I'm sure we can return the favor. I am very open as to when we can meet and I do agree that we should with all the hackers and prying eyes around us both.

As it is, I have had the honor to meet a couple of your people and I found them to be very kind and sociable. I look forward to a meeting with you.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Ambassador

//this weekend is pretty tight but I could meet you today at 1700 GMT. If not then, we can arrange something as I have some engagements this weekend.