Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Can somebody help me ? :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody, i'm on the discoverygc few times ago.
I have a small ship, and someone had given me 2Million, :$
and he said that i can buy a tradeship with 2Million, i'm in newyork and i want to buy a tradeship
but they cost too much over 50Millions, so i want to know where can i buy a good tradeship for 2Million
I'm on this server there's 7days, if someone can help me please:)
I'm very sorry for my bad english.

Thank everybody :)
The Camara is the ship for you. It is a freighter with a very good cargo hold for it's class. I recommend it to you. You can get it on Planet Pittsburgh.

Dont forget to role-play in-game and while you post in "Role Playing Hub" on the forums ;)
Ok, thank you very much !!!:)
i will ask you a other question ^^" (I'm curious lol)
What can i do better to win money ?
what things can i trade to win lot of money?

I Need someone to teach me lool

thanks very much!!!
First, chill down with those "lols"
Second, there are many ways to earn money, best are mining and trading (both balanced, I guess).

I suggest you to download FLCompanion or FLStats too see the best trade routes. You may also use Discovery Wiki and make friends in game and on forum. They can tell you good trading routes and good mining places and selling locations.

To mine with the mining bonus you need 4 items:
a mining ship - Hegemon -
proper IFF for where you want to mine and what you want to mine
mining turrets
proper ID for where you want to mind and what you want to mine

You can mine Niobium Ores in Tau 23 with IMG ID/IFF'ed Hegemon and sell them on Planet New Berlin. This is one of the best places.

For more information you can read:

The Official Mining Guide
The Newbie Trading Guide
' Wrote:I suggest you to download FLCompanion or FLStats too see the best trade routes. You may also use Discovery Wiki and make friends in game and on forum.
The Newbie Trading Guide
Yeah, you really dont need to download companion to get good routes anymore. If you want to squeeze every cr/sec out you can, then yeah, otherwise the House Corporation Trade Circuit sheet is pretty awesome.