Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinwehr High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: OttoPutzkanner3.jpg]

PRIORITY: [color=#33CC00]Medium
ENCRYPTION: Low
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur der Polizei Otto Putzkanner
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Request

[color=#000000]To whichever member of the Rheinwehr High Command is reading this message, I bid you greetings. The reason for this message concerns some advice given by Kommissar Regenkurt in a patrol report entered into the MDCC on the 10th of March, 818 A.S.

' Wrote:Note: I would hereby request to consider the idea of requesting one or two bombers from the Rheinland Military, since the Mjolnir is not capable of taking a gunboat class ship out safely. This was shown to me by this event and the occasion when Oberst Meyer and I ran into the Joker. A pair of Fanrirs or Belgemirs could be usefull when fighting Gunboats or Capital ships, since the powercore of the Mjolnir class (according to the report of the engineering department) is barely enough for maintaining a heavier weapon than a Mini Razor.

[color=#000000]I always like to believe that I listen to my pilots when they give me advise. And this time I shall take action on a request, as a happy officer is a good officer, who is not corrupted by the promises of communists or the bribes of gangsters. I would therefore like to request two Bergelmir bombers for everyday Polizei activities. The Mjolnir is unable to combat the new rise of pirate access to Gunboat class ships, so we are currently defenceless.

I hope that these Bergelmirs will serve their purpose, and may soon be backed up by further requests for Rheinwehr ships, in an effort to win the battle in the Fatherland.

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]
***INCOMING RHEINLAND TRANSMISSION***

FROM: [color=#33FF33]Rheinland Military Admiralty - Burreau of Fleet Admiral Malte

TO: Inspekteur der Polizei Otto Putzkanner
SUBJECT:RE: Request

[font=Century Gothic]
Guten Tag Herr Inspekteur Putzkammer,

My office recieved your request for 2 (two) 140-ARKM-N58 "Bergelmir" Rheinland Bomber class vessels.
Your wishes to form a special unit to control the recent growing criminal gunboat threats within the Vaterland, have been thought over carefully and the security of the Volk has the highest priority.

I have ordered to seperate two 140-ARKM-N58 units and they will be shipped to planet New Berlin within the next 24 hours.
The pilots being assigned to these vessels will be expected to report in to Battleship Moselle at 0800 zulu 03|22|818A.S. for their course of instruction.

Signed,
Fleet Admiral Malexa Malte
Rheinland Military Admiralty

***TRANSMISSION ENDS***
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: OttoPutzkanner4.jpg]

PRIORITY: [color=#33CC00]Medium
ENCRYPTION: Low
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur der Polizei Otto Putzkanner
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Request

[color=#000000]Admiral, you honour me by replying personally. The two Bergelmir units have just finished with their briefings on the Moselle, and the ships will now be shipped to Elbe on the next available Ragnar.

I thank you for accepting my request, and hope that similar dealings can take place in the future.

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]