Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: RMHC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Guten Tag Herren!

I must inform you that after days of diplomatic and bussines meetings; A diplomatic convoy finally arrived to Gallia. This is a historical date for us; as you may know, we haven't had new partners in a long time.
The Council of Gallia issued a transmission several days ago; I'm sure you read the news so I'm not going to get into much detail; and we inmediately responded; today we finally met each other properly.

I'm not going to discuss what was treated in the meeting for such is a corporate secret; but you must know that we will begin trade operations from today; The main commidity they request is luxury food; so it will take some time to modofy a few transports for the trip; in exchange we are bringing Tobacco; at least for now.

We hope to expand our trade routes with them and hope you do not have any trouble with that.
We have invited them to come down to Rheinland as well, and perhaps open some trade routes for them as well; that if you don't mind of course.
I don't know when or if they will begin trading soon; but hopefully if they wish to do so; you will show the same respect they showed for us.

Some of you high ranking officers, admiral Malexa, and vice-admirals will receive a a box of the first and best cigars The Council has to offer; I don't know if some of you will put them to good use but at least it will be a nice rare item in your desk and its also a token of the appreciation from The Council
[Image: cigar1gallia.jpg]

Hoping to hear a positive response form the admiralty,
Walter Daumann.

P.S: *cough cough*They are a quite strong *cough*
**********Incoming transmission**********

Transmission source: Battleship Strausberg, New Berlin System.
Encryption code: AZ21-Z22-OI79-XT30-PK63

Checking transmission validity...
Decrypting transmission...
Establishing communcation link...
Establishing video link...

#Video file on screen#

[Image: voelkel-comms2.png]

Submitter: Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel, Rheinland Military.
Recipient: Walter Daumann; Daumann Heavy Construction CEO.
Subject: Regarding your new trade partners

-------------------------------------------------------

Sehr geehrter Herr Daumann,

I would like to thank you for the cigars, first hand. They were indeed nothing to similar to anything I smoked before, and that means quite a lot considering the amount of time I spent with contributing to lung cancer development. Fine blend indeed.

Skipping the personal remarks, I would like to note that we, as in the Military High Command, are a bit confused about this particular situation.

First of all, we are glad to see you finding new business partners, but I would like to note that our knowledge regarding this "Council" movement is pretty vain. Perhaps, you could enlighten us on what they stand for exactly since... what I've personally heard sounds pretty identical to the demagogue goals of a communist movement, one that we frequently get to deal with lately. I admit, I might be pretty lost there, that's the reason why I would request a brief detail on what you're dealing with exactly, as an addition to my next point:

Please allow us to appoint a diplomat to meet a representative of the Council movement to discuss who they are and what aims they have within Rheinland exactly. The trade relations on a long-term might concern more than just the Daumann corporation, especially due to the fact that... I personally fail to see what your company has to do with Luxury food exporting, as it is primarily handled by the Synth Foods establishment on Planet Stuttgart.

Once sufficient measurements have been taken and the diplomatic talks are over, we are hoping for a longer term of cooperation between Rheinland and them, preferably above the grounds of mere exchange of luxuries.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel

Powering down transmitter...
Cutting comm link...
Closing visual data...

------------------End of Transmission-----------------
Subject: Council-DHC trade

Regarding what they stand for; basically they are fighting an oppressive and tyrant government; we are not politically supporting them and are not too interested in knowing more; we are just after a trade agreement with them. You may know that they have very rare and exotic products which we would be interested in getting our hands on; you might have heard of Promethium and natural oil; amongst other commodities we might be interested in.

Currently they have been demanding luxury food; according to them; to lift the spirits of their combatants; we have been delivering this as a token of good will, but our transports are not properly fit for this, and our operations are conducted in a very small scale, right now we are waiting for them to publish the trade agreement that will allow us to transport more industrial cargo as we are supposed to do and as fact we are more interested in.

Next week, Tuesday to be precise we will be sending another convoy to Reunion; you are welcome to accompany us in this trip. The usual time for this convoy is 20:30 SMT; if you find that time unacceptable in some way, let me know and we will arrange another time or date.

If you wish us to change or cancel our trade runs with The Council for any reason you see unfitting, we will do as soon as possible; in any case only 3 transports are equipped with acceptable refrigeration systems, and even only one has reported doing a few trade runs on his own, in a very small scale; we are not planning into expanding in the field of food transportation; but we wont ignore any orders the High Command might request.

Until then Mein Herr,

Walter Daumann, CEO, Daumann Heavy Construction

Transmission source: Cruiser Seydlitz, New Berlin System.

#Video file on screen#

Recipient: Walter Daumann; Daumann Heavy Construction CEO.
Subject: Regarding your new trade partners

Sehr geehrter Herr Daumann,

I would like to ask you to wait until the Rheinwehr get some further intelligence on whom we're dealing with exactly, preferably even until we make a meeting with their dispatched diplomats, that you refrain from sending any major supplies to the Council movement yet. Since your company represents a huge portion of Rheinland's industry, it would be crucial that we all make sure you that your integrity is well-preserved and that we do not begin relations with assets that would not be within our interest.

Again, I would like to ask you not to send any large-scale convoys yet until not only the Rheinwehr, but the Kanzleramt is informed of this situation and a proper decision within has been made.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel

Cutting comm link...
Closing visual data...

Subject: Council-DHC Trade

I understand your decision Mein Herr; the trade will be stopped until your intelligence teams compile enough information regarding them. We have already established the initial "bind" with them, so pausing the trade for a while should not be a problem; the transports will be notified immediately.

Thank you for your time
Subject: Council-DHC Trade

Bonjour, I have noticed your conversations about us.

I am very sorry for not informing you earlier about our present situations and information.
We are definitely not communists in the least bit. I shall inform you of our situation and conflicts at present.
We the Le Consiel of Gallia we are currently in a war for the freedom from a tyrannical monarchy. We want to instate a democratic system to over-rule this terrible leader. This tyrant only wants to see the destruction of Sirius and has made others of Gallia sit in fear of you. We on the other hand do not want such, we are trying to end our Isolation and show the people of Gallia that you are people of great honor, and are not ones to be feared nor hated.

I must warn you though we have noticed there are Council impostors who claim they are the council but have shown absolutely no reference to our true goals, they appear to simply be The kings personal spies and degenerates who only seek to destroy us, and make a mockery of what we are.

As I have heard the previous contact the DHC had was with Naru Mercier one of our representatives. If you find yourself talking to anyone else please be sure to tread carefully, at present we are seeking out these saboteurs as we have suspicions who they are.

I would love to meet you sometime and discuss our history further on a more personal note in a more suiting environment than a transmission. please let us know when you may be available to meet with us, we shall be looking forward to this and await your reply.

Sincerely,
Kimberley Mercier
Le Consiel of Gallia Diplomat

Transmission source: Cruiser Seydlitz, New Berlin System.

#Video file on screen#

Recipient: Kimberley Mercier, Le Consiel of Gallia Diplomat.
Subject: Re: Council-DHC Trade

Sehr geehrte Frau Mercier,

First of all, I would like to request one thing. Before you gain access to secured transmissions conducted between two trusted Rheinland parties as a third participant, please *do* inform us beforehand. Not doing so can lead to several unwanted negativities, such as the whole channel being compromised, which is hopefully not the case yet.

Therefore, I would request moving the diplomatic talks to another channel, preferably a newly established one which can be accessed only by the Council and the Rheinland Kanzeramt and/or the Rheinland Military High Command.

Regardless, I would like to also point out that the issue about spies you voiced is honestly more than worrying. If long term cooperation is the goal, I would like to ask you to get rid of unwanted assets within your organization, so even our uninformed men and soldiers in the field will have no difficulty with identifying trusted assets, just by looking at your transponders. As an addition to that, we needless to say, do not want to have unknown spies penetrating the defense of Rheinland either, as an autonomous House, we do not want any information leaking into the hands of malefactors.

Therefore, I again strongly advise you get rid of your spy problem first, then commence diplomatic talks with us, on a separate channel.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Vizeadmiral Alec Voelkel

Cutting comm link...
Closing visual data...