Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to the IMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Guten tag IMG!

I know we do not engage in much diplomacy and basically have remained neutral in the past days, with a few exceptions...
It is precisely because of that I talk to you today; as you know a treaty signed with the IMS have driven us to act more and more neutral with you. That is not a problem I'm sure; you have respected each respective field and we are thankful for that; but today we had an incident with a patrol pilot and a certain IMG group. Not members of your fleet, but affiliated to the Guild. It seems that somehow they have gained access to an unknown stock of money and have acquired heavy vessels; that's not a problem if they use them for whatever purpose they wish as long as it doesn't interfere with our operations; the problem is that they are using their ships against us, risking our fragile neutral stance between us.
By what the captain the DSM battle cruiser said in local range communications to his friend; was that the patrol pilot was "annoying" him. Our patrol vessels are tasked with inspecting each and every vessel in the system; We have done that for weeks and no one seems to feel annoyed by it.
He later declared Omega 7 as IMG space and demanded that the patrol pilot leave; threatening him with shooting him, which he did at the end.

[Image: screen378.th.jpg] [Image: screen379.th.png] [Image: dsmo.th.jpg]
The first two pictures belong to our patrol pilot; the third ones comes from the CVR of a Rhineland officer that he gladly gave us.

I request that you please ask them to act less aggressive towards us for a simple scan. This is not the first time we have had problems with the DSM; we received a report form a miner of a DSM attacking him. Until now we have "ignored" such problems; but we cant longer remain like that. As you have seen in the past; messing with an IMG group slowly escalates the conflict to include more and more groups in it; this is what we don't want and I hope you don't either. The executive board has ordered us 24 hours to wait for your response; after those 24 hours are over we will begin hit and run operations against this group; security and commercial vessels alike.