Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ageira Security Force Training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Incoming Transmission-

Sender: Stephen Drake
Subject: Ageira Security Force Training

~Message Begins~

Greetings.

It has come to my recent attention the complete inadequacy of the Ageira Security Force, in it's current role. Colorado is rather devoid of Navy patrols, with the war, and the ASF has had to pick up the slack in order to keep company assets safe. Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way condemning the Navy for fighting the war, but our pilots are not trained to keep Pueblo, our convoys, and indeed much of the system safe from the increased pirate activity.

Pueblo security has come under assessment, and while we are considering the placement of automated weapons systems, such things cannot come into action for many months. It is therefore required that our current Security pilots are better trained.

While it is possible to gain this training from a private source, the pilots agree it would be an honour to receive this from Liberty's finest. Of course, I understand that your best is no doubt busy with wartime activities, but any pilots you could spare us for training would be greatly appreciated.

How we show this appreciation is shown is entirely up to you. If there is something you need from Ageira Technologies, we would be glad to provide you with it.

I thank you for taking the time to review this request, and look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Stephen Drake
Vice President
Ageira Technologies

~Message Ends~
-Resending transmission-