Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Director David Copperfield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Dominic Windram Norrington
Recipient: David Copperfield

Greetings,

I'm sending this message in the hope you could help me in a small matter. One of my NeuralNet analysts was skimming through select transmissions and 'sites', similar to the internet sites of old Earth, before our reach into space required something larger.

Back on point; We came across an interesting discovery.. Just a pair of photos really. The problem is, we just don't know where it is, or what it is used for. It has a vaguely Libertonian quality to it, the typical "Build everything too big and too complex." So, if it is Libertonian, like I think, the Liberty Security Force would be able to identify it for us, and perhaps shed some light on who owns it, and what ships it's building.

We recognized the background as a region slightly west and north of core Liberty space. Our archivists are busy right now trying to track down the solar system this display belongs too, but it may take them a few days. We're also going to try to send this to the Marinenachri.. Something. I can't even pronounce it. We're going to send it to them as well and see if they recognize it.

It'll probably be about two days until we can get a reliable enough line to them to send this.

But being a good Libertonian, you certainly don't want Rheinland to know what you know.. And even more, you don't want Rheinland to know what you don't know. So if you can identify it for us, there will be no reason to have Rheinland involved. You'll be able to put one more check in the win column against the Mari-whatever.

Photo One
Photo Two

You can reach me on this line.
-Director Dominic Windram Norrington
<div align="right]End Transmission
Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... David Copperfield Recognised
Initialise Video Uplink... Established

[Image: incmessage1david.gif]

Subject: Base pictures

Mister Norrington,

The stations showed in the pictures does not remind me anything for the moment. It certainly isn't a LSF installation. Otherwise, I would have been able to recognize it in the blink of an eye... and it's shape is too common to discern it, Liberty station designs are quite similar. It could probably be an Ageira project that was shut down long ago in the past. It has quite a bad reputation about canceled projects back in the 700's A.S and even before. With the current state of the systems in the aforementioned region, it is probable that my theory is right; Clean researches weren't a norm back in the early days.

Extensive research could perhaps reveal more, but I do not have access to every single files belonging to Ageira; especially their older projects and failures as they are surrounded by a lot of secrecy. I might still be lucky though.

As for sending pictures to the Marinenachrichtendienst, I may object myself to such decision. The installation you have photographed could be holding key information dangerous if turned against us or even some lethal technology. As I said before, Liberty corporations weren't clean back in the early days. Enemy propaganda is something to avoid at all cost.

If I stumble onto more information, I may share it with you. As long as it is not about a sensible matter of course.

Mister David Copperfield
Director
Liberty Security Force High Command

Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...