Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Rheinland Federal Polizei
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--Outgoing Message--

To: Inspekteur der Polizei Otto Putzkanner

subject: Addiction

Security High.
Top Secret

~Message Begins~

Mien Dear Herr,
It occures to us, that you may be able to help us somwhat,we have heard about a deal to help wheen Addicts from the Cardimine in Rhineland,and would like to make enquireis about this,please dont denie it as we know it is happening,its amasing what you can pick up when your parked near a Transport Fleet whose comms security is sadly lacking .

Anyway back to buisness lets just say that our future plans involve a need to be cardimine free and we think your Doctors and sciantist,s may be able to sort this problem out for us.

It would not do for this to leak out,especialy as we owe a great debt to our Master and his people ,however the day will come when when our Oath to serve will expier,may the spirits make that far into the future as he is a great and good man and we would not wish to harm him or the Maltees Nation .

Of course we will be willing to contribute towards this effort and understand it will be a long term project,that is why we contact you now.

should you be willing to undertake this project you can contact me through the XTF communications channle
on my personel high Security frequencie.
If you are unable to do so then this conversation never happend.

yours Admiral Aslan.

~Message Ends~

*Well we have set wheels in motion lets see where it lea..*click*
Encryption: Ridiculously low

Comm ID: Oberst Kurt Meyer

Guten Tag Admiral Aslan,

I was raised by my parents to at least introduce myself when talking to strangers... So my name is Kurt Meyer, Oberst of the Rheinland Federal Police, that is all you need to know, as I dont even know who you are.

You have heard about a deal to help Rheinlands Cardamine addicts?
Im sorry but what are you talking about? Our state is Cardamine free, our Citizens are able to resist the Outcasts poison.

The next thing, you mentioned that your future plans, whatever that may be, include a Cardamine free life and you ask us to assist you with this. As I already mentioned, Rheinland is a state free of this orange poison, which means we are not willed to assist anyone collaborating with the ones spreading it. And as you dont think that it is necessary to tell us who you are, I think its not necessary to discuss this anymore.

Another thing, Im not sure if you are aware of that, but those Outcasts and all of those allied to them dont have a long life in Rheinland. Even if they were able to achieve the rank of an Admiral, which appears to be given to nearly everyone, outside our state, these days...

I think I should inform you, that any further Communications coming through this Channel will be blocked. Maybe the Inspektor will bother to answer on this thing, but thats something I cant promiss.

- Oberst Kurt Meyer
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: OttoPutzkanner3.jpg]

PRIORITY: [color=#33CC00]Low
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur der Polizei Otto Putzkanner
TO: Admiral Aslan
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Your <strike>offer</strike> demands

[color=#000000]
Guten Tag Herr Aslan. The reason I have placed a moderately high encryption on this message is not because I believe it to be important, but rather because I do not wish for what to be said to be put onto the record. However, that is not something I mind very much, as it is only a preference. So if it goes on the record. *Shrugs, then bursts out laughing*

This, errr, what else could I called it apart from "demand?" What could a small bunch of Outcasts, who do not sound very loyal, possibly do to help us? The Rheinwehr decided to swoop in with their infinately superior wisdom and decide that my negotiations with your little bunch weren't the best idea, so pulled the plug. After, I may add, an Outcast revealed the plot to the audience a little too early.

But this. This sounds more like a demand. So, you need to get off your drug addiction? Your group doesn't cover the oath I took to the Kanzler and the Polizei, so, with offence intended, you can all rot on your diseased little planet in the middle of nowhere. You probably know much more about the cardamine addiction than I, so would move much further ahead with your research than our scientists.

I don't know how your techs managed to pick their way through Zavios encryption enough to get a decent picture of the message, but it seems their information was wrong. It was not a deal to help cardamine addicts in Rheinland, as it was much more broader than that. And we would not be taking in refugees to help. And we would only share our work with those who had helped us in the first place - not to every man and his dog who wanted it.

So I am afraid that your request, after .6894 milliseconds of deliberation, has been denied. Do not feel bad about this, as every cloud has a silver lining.

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]