Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sirius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
<//Open Transmission//--
--//Comm ID: ProjectX//--
--//Location: UNKNOWN//--
--//Begin//-->>

*A red-scaled 'raptorman' appears on the screen, wearing a pitch-black suit of plated armour, his eyes, nothing but a frame with two fluorescent glowing balls for eyes.*

So, here I was, sitting in my command chair... And the thought came to me. Why is Sirius intent on turning me into a belt? I mean... It's not like... I'm too different from you mammals... Yes, I know, I know, I'm a 'murderer', but tell me, of all the people who will listen, and respond to this message... How many of them, have -not- killed before? Whether it be in self defense, defense of another, or just for the thrill of killing someone.

That brings me to another topic, Sirius, particularly to the lunatics running about, killing, for the sake of killing... You creatures act superior to the better of us, well, I have news for you... You. Are. Inferior. Inferior because, you call yourselves effective killers, most will say you have a 'cause'... But you aren't trained to do what you do, your natural evolution does not tell you to do what you do, you just do without thought. But I ramble, time to get to the point...

*A slight smile crosses the creature's mouth*

To those who know what they are doing, to those who do it to survive, like me... I have a proposal... Make yourselves known to me, as I have done for you, to these people I offer mutual assistance, you see, it is likely that we can all... 'Help each other'... After all, survival is nothing personal.

<<--//End//--
--//Trace unattained//>
~Incomming Transmission~
USERID: Ruby Woods

Hey Reptile thing!

Remember me? I've never shot at you.
True we've argued a few times Yet I have never shot at You.

I seem to remember our last encounter, I left you be whilst You scooted of to the nearest system.

Every little helps!

Ruby

~Transmission Lost~
***Incoming Transmission***
Message to: ProjectX
Comm ID: Valentine

Urgh, a F*@#ing Lizard!

- Valentine

***Transmission Ends***
[Establishing secure connection...]

[Identification: Excor-C180.]
[Encryption type: Ares-6.]
[Mind Splice: Jameson-Emissary1.]

[From: D. Jameson.]
[To: The belt.]
[Re: Fnar fnar.]

[Image: 32433240.jpg]

The image of Jameson appears on screen, accompanied by six voices which are all laughing in different electronic, and hollow, voices.

Oh... you do amuse [us]... I do hope I meet you sometime so that [we may display true efficiency.]

Good day.

[Transmission Terminated]
-Incoming Transmission-

-Encryption: none-

-Opening Transmission-

[Image: fighter-jet-pilot.png]

-The man is sitting in his ship at the moment obviously flying... still wearing his helmet and breathing mask he slowly reaches down to remove it-

Interesting... Well I don't usually do Video transmission but I don't usually get to see something that interests me. Well then tell me what exactly it is that you require help with since it is obvious that "mutual" assistance means that you might require something from us... or are you asking for us to owe you one? I don't mind either way. I am sending you a file attached to this transmission with a private channel if you would like to know my location or share yours...

-The man looks down and hits a few buttons before turning back to the camera-

I am currently moving with my computers and all of my equipment so if you decide that you'd like my company I will simply set up my operations near by. Hope to hear from you soon as this seems like something that I might enjoy contributing to...

As for anything else you'd like... simply ask I am not someone who doesn't offer assistance to those who are friendly with me... Lan says goodbye for now...

-The video goes black as the transmission ends-
<//Open Transmission//--
--//Begin//-->>

*The creature only laughs*

Bravo, bra-vo! The responses I expected. First off, a response to Jameson; please take note that no one cares, and no one ever will care, about an Outcast.

Woods; yes... I remember our encounter... But that isn't what I was referencing...

I won't dignify Valentine with a response, he's part of the 'crowd'.

As for the one in the breathing apparatus, Lan. I have discussed a few things with my 'artificial intelligence' counterpart, ReLIC... There's is indeed things we should discuss with you. There are things -we- require, as well as things -we- can offer... If you should ever need to find me, I'm everywhere but no where... More specifically, recently, Rheinland and the bordering systems.

<<--//End//--
--//Trace unattained//>

[Encryption type: Ares-6.]
[Mind Splice: Jameson-Emissary1.]

[Re: Your problem.]

[Image: 32433240.jpg]

And that, my friend, is your problem... A lack of respect for those you consider to be your enemies. Tsk, tsk... tsk.

<//Open Transmission//--
--//Begin//-->>

Jameson, I only respect those worth respect.

You are not.

ReLIC will now block your transmission code from this array.

<<--//End//--
--//Trace unattained//>

[Encryption type: Draconis/B8.]
[Mind Splice: Jameson-1.]

[Re: Not quite.]

[Image: mainframe.jpg]

Your tinker-toy is nothing compared to the computing powers of ExCortex... but I shall honor your wish and cease.

Here's a word of advice: Don't underestimate the nation.

Toodles!

<//Open Transmission//--
--//Comm ID: LPI-John.Kimble[O]//--
--//Location: Miami//--
--//Begin//-->>

You're luggage.

<<--//End//--
Pages: 1 2 3