Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Vogel's Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: imperialrheinlandsignat.png]

What is this? I need information about this. I wanna read it. Also, tack me on the "love your guts" list. And if Beagle is reading this, I miss him.:(
' Wrote:[Image: imperialrheinlandsignat.png]

What is this? I need information about this. I wanna read it. Also, tack me on the "love your guts" list. And if Beagle is reading this, I miss him.:(
Current signature is related to Friedrich Wilhelm Ferdinand. Look up "The Ghost of Prussia" in stories; I haven't done much with it because it's difficult to find people willing to interact with it.. plus half of the people who would, like Rheinlanders, would want him dead >_>
I just read your "Two-Thousand Hostages" story. Seemed very intriguing, but also very confusing (As in I have no idea as to the back story to this). Looking forward to reading more, as I love good RP, which this seems to be, but I was wondering if you could explain what was happening in that story, or point me to some stories that will explain everything.
' Wrote:I just read your "Two-Thousand Hostages" story. Seemed very intriguing, but also very confusing (As in I have no idea as to the back story to this). Looking forward to reading more, as I love good RP, which this seems to be, but I was wondering if you could explain what was happening in that story, or point me to some stories that will explain everything.
That backfired. I was going to do a car chase scene. T'was not to be, since you're not allowed to powergame stuff. Which pretty much means criminals will never be captured. Oh well.
Pages: 1 2