Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nomad Researchment - Research Vessel Ira Tenax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming transmission from Planet Toledo to:
Order Agent Strix

Code:
This is Captain Peter Lauer from Ira Tenax.
I have contact with you as you wish. Currently, my scientists have nomads. But they need more. This form of life is very complex, and we ourselves have too few specimens. I am willing to pay for each specimen delivered to me. We will wait for you on Planet Toledo.

Captain Peter Lauer.
End of Transmission
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Strix

Good day Sir.This is agent Steven Hiller speaking, callsign Strix.I'm sending You this message due to You'r researchment thing.

-As we already spoke in space, I asked You to land on the Planet Toledo due to You'r own safety, I don't want to take any risks and put more innocent lives in danger if something bad happens.
We're glad that we have more researchers who are interested to help us to learn something more about them[nomads] maybe we could use that informations againts 'em.Also, You may ask some of Our doctors on Toledo to help You with this one.
As I have been given direct orders from The Cincinatus Guard HQ and being a part of them, my job is to take care of You and You'r crew, by delivering You all necessery supplies needed to continue You'r researchment.

-Hope to hearing more from You, cpt.Lauer.

<div align="right]End Transmission
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Captain Peter Lauer
To: Order Agent Steven Hiller

Greetings again. So far, not too much we could learn about nomadas. We have some little pieces, but do not worry. I sent a trusted man on an exploratory mission to Omicron Delta. 2h later, I got the message from him that's he have a few specimens and he's planning to transport them to the board Ira-Tenax. Would do well to your support.
<div align="right]Captain Peter Lauer

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Lieutenant David Walter
To: Order Agent Steven Hiller

This is Lt. David Walter. I'm working for Mr. Lauer. I have dangerous cargo and i think, that's orther agent's will not trust me. I need your help to take nomads to Ira-Tenax. Of course if you can help me. I will wait for you in Freeport 11.
<div align="right]Walter, over.