Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BRING BACK THE PREGGO EAGLE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well nothing against the New ROC bomber (though I hate the Idea that the torp tubes double as a fusion chamber for the extra after burners...really?....really? for gods sake fix it please two engines is enough) I think we could Keep the ROC and also being back the Preggo (Condor any one????) after a little tweaking. Trim the nose a little (scaling?) and it should fit all docking bays.. I hope.

WHY ??
=====

Well I think we need a Heavy bomber in the game to go against things like the Rhinelander Falafel or whatever the heck that is and the dreaded Rogue bomber. Since it will be civilian, Suddenly Xenos have another option to FLY.

Flight characterstics = Think Barghast!!!
Guns = 4 bomber cannons / 1 turret (backward firing)
Torp slots = 2 xTorp slots
CD slots = 1 x CD slot
Powerplant = Think Barghy again!!!!!
Mine = 1* ( See my next point)
CM = 1* ( See my next point)
Shield =Barghy!!! Barghy!!! Barghy!!! (Class 6 transport????)

Give SH Bombers 2 mine and 2 CM slots. That includes the Rhinlander Pitabread (falafel?), Barghy? and any other new successors enroute to this genre of ships.

I will shut up know....

PEACE & LOVE.
Waran?
[Image: Waran-s.png]

I [color=#CC66CC]NOW DECLARE THEE

MAN AND WIFE

I MEAN

[color=#000099]SHIP

&
MECHANOPHILE

GOOD DAY, SIR.
Yeah, fly a Waran.
Why my good sir I do believe that I have, beneath your very nose, stolen the point.

What ho!

Technically the Waran is more of a flying nose than a preagle.
Waran is the Civillian Barghest, and it fufils its job admirably. That said, Preggo eagle for civillian gunboat anyone?

also: FAFNIR

edit: Well, not quite. The waran lacks the Nova slot (who uses those anyway). The only thing I dont like is the fighter sheild.
' Wrote:Why my good sir I do believe that I have, beneath your very nose, stolen the point.

What ho!

Technically the Waran is more of a flying nose than a preagle.

Save hat I did it with dubious style, and have also created a deviant out of this...
Well, I guess he already was one, wasn't he?
' Wrote:(Condor any one????)
I already used the name Condor for the Liberty Civilian Ship.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51099
Well there is this need for aesthetics. WARAN gets killed in looks. Looks like a bastard child of a sabre and Lord Koord's nose (*giggle*).

Preggo looks like a Civilian ship, which most forces will probably not question. I think with a bit of tweaking it will do the job.

Quote:I already used the name Condor for the Liberty Civilian Ship.

Is this in 4.86?
' Wrote:Waran is the Civillian Barghest, and it fufils its job admirably. That said, Preggo eagle for civillian gunboat anyone?

also: FAFNIR

Well, I'd rather have the Preagle as a civvie freighter.

But, hey, get a Waran!

That, and you didn't think that the Preagle was fugly?
Pages: 1 2 3 4