Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tears and Sorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Log Number: 1
Date/Time: 5.4.816/23:30 SST

I moved to the Taus today, couldnt sleep that well so I tried to get myself tired. As always flying a bit helps...
This time it didnt as I ran straight into a Colonial Patrol, blocking my way. As far as I realized there were 5 of them, some higher rankings too.

[Image: Maria.png]

Too bad they are just thinking in their usual schemes, most of them are not able to see a difference between the people they are talking to, there is just black and white, nothing else.
One of them seemed to be interested in some private things, like family and so on.

After some time most of them left the place and only two of them were there, so I tried to let them understand how I see the things, but they didnt want to listen nor to understand...

[Image: Maria2.png]

I showed them the things they wanted to see, but Ion storms stopped it before I was able to finish it.

I doubt that the Colonials were able to understand my thoughts...

The Cardamine is perfect to prevent the spreading of all the things that made humans diseased, that made them insane... But most humans fail to see the cause of those, the cause which lies in the human nature, the cause that is reinforced by the overpopulation... This reinforcement is creating the bad things in the humans nature... They see the Cardamine as a danger, while it is a gift, a gift to control the spreading of the human race, a gift giving us the possibility to heal ourself from things like envy, greed, hate, wars, scrouges... All those things could be cured, the way is there, but we need to go it!