Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The "Amarons" Species
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Amarons....

"The test of civilization is the estimate of woman. Among savages she is a slave. In the dark ages of Christianity she is a toy and a sentimental goddess. With increasing moral light, and greater liberty, and more universal justice, she begins to deve...

Many claim to believe that females couldn't be part of "Leaderships", "Queens", or "Goddess" - since they are treated as slaves, whores, or a toy for a Male species. But it proves that they are wrong. Females are the main source of Life and reproduction or mainly known as "Mother of Natures" in the mid ages...

[Image: MotherNature.jpg]

As I speak to my listeners,... I have met these kinds of serene "Life" Species. Both male and 'female'. I was took to their world. A world of many life that surrounds it like a swirling belt of asteroids. These Species weren't "Aliens" as many other will say. They rather called themselves,..."Amarons". Their physical appearance is highly much the same as the "Human" species, but a bit taller they were. Their apparel were mainly showing more of their skin,...like our Natives in the Sol System back in the "late 1200's Earth Century". Or, like the people today that called those, "Apes".

As I discover more and companied with one of the Male "Amarons",...I was taking to their "Goddess". Indeed she was a 'goddess' as it is seen on her apparels. I drew her as I still have a resemblence of her pose...

[Image: Ananke.jpg]

One of the most beautiful female I have seen in my whole ages of living. She glared at me as I came near to her throne. She rises from her throne and walks towards me. At that moment, I have swore that she was "Eris" as the Zoners call their Goddess by that name. But,...I was wrong. Her name was weird...A-Ananke, I think it was. She raises her hands upon my face as I began to fade away. I have seen what they are, their way of raising their young one's - three by every six years, their culture, their....knowledge...

The Amarons were living for many centuries until an Apocalypse of Nature destruction have destroyed more than half of their population. They have an ancient vessel that they live upon on. A vessel that is highly enormous, yet agile. They showed me that they are around us, seeing us,....clutching into war that is senseless for them, our life and culture; studying they were on us - yes. Though, afraid to meet us as a whole.

As I have awaken from the slumber that the Amaron Goddess has done, I have been returned to my shelter, my home on Planet Gran Canaria.

I have seen them, and soon my readers, you'll see their Shire with your own pupils;...a shire that was named by them, "Antaios".

More to say, I have, but yet much to learn to speak out the sweet culture of the Amarons.
Their Mystical Energy....

They grow and learn from their own energy source that surrounds them as one. An energy that helps guiding their souls to the right path of Serenity,...and...Knowledge. Their powers aren't over used, but only used as defense. See the path, you see serenity, seeing serenity - you see truth, with truth, you see all...

Weird riddle they have told me, yet, interesting to learn more about those short, vague phrases. However, they have shown me something,... unique? Yes - a glowing orb that they keep inside the center of the Shire. This orb is known as the power source of the shire; without it, the Amarons will have no life, no home, no energy to keep them alive.

They had showed me the day they lost their kind. It was a world of mountains, gigantic trees, lights shining every shadow you see, yet no heat was felt on my skin. Their world died when the "Mother of the Amarons" faded away in dust. ... Though, how did she died if the others haven't? Not yet they haven't shown me. Showing me puzzles while I have to put them together afterwards. As their planet died, the Amarons had decommissioned a vessel that was capable of flying in using the power of the orb for eternity.

Yet, as to come think of it - why I am being showed to their culture? Am I the chosen "Human" that knows "serenity" and "knowledge" that can comprehend what they see?

Again, I have much more to learn about them...

I have drew and painted a picture of the orb I have seen....

[Image: Orb.png]

Interesting isn't it?...No? Hmm, you want to learn more about them, yes. But, that is all for today's journal.
Their Culture....

My time had come again on entering to their world. I have notice I only see them on my dreams, yet I believe they are real and that they are out there. Probably I am the chosen one they have picked from all the human from Sirius. ... This time, they have shown me their culture. A culture that is way more beautiful that the humans. Their festival, food - oh, talking about food. They believe on not executing "animals" for feasting or for pleasure; they are rather vegetarians. Their enjoyment seem to be more "fun" or "exciting" to them.

They celebrate their Shire with prayers, dances, drinks that they harvest and make, and lots of other things. They believe as one with the Shire. As they shown me before, without the shire, they cannot live... that is their home, and forever it will be...

Nevertheless, their age... It seems that they survive more than us - or should I say they don't die after sixteen hundred years have passed through their souls. They live for decades instead of ten decades as the human life is before they fade and collapse. They know the past and...the future that has to come before them, oh - and to say they know what is to come for us too.

I have seen that they know about our enemy, ... the "Nomads". They have said that they are one species that behaves with courage. Amarons see them as ... "peace keepers" . They only rage upon something if being threat or attacked. Amarons have their rages as well, but similar to the 'Nomads' - so I understand. They rather released their strength on those who have senseless minds, killing, than rather having a mind for knowledge and peace.

Before I have woke up, Ananke - the mother of all Amarons, or you should say "the Queen" of them all, have shown me how their first mother left them with her faded dust behind. Her name was Antaios. Yes, the vessel they are sitting on is the Queen that died on their planet. She sacrificed herself to save at least the most of the Amarons she can on the vessel she has made. Now, her soul has united with the orb that keeps the Shire alive and moving. VERY interesting I shall say. They have a strange gift, yet similar to humans complexion.

Anyways, I have to end my journal for today, my fellow readers.

Let the old man sleep to get some more interesting facts of our fellow 'hidden' friends.

Tawtaw!...
12 hours past by as the narrator wakes and sits on his seat and opens his journal entry.

Amarons Defense? ...

Sounds weird isn't it? ... For me it does, since the Amarons are serene to what they do and to whom they do it. Calm, Gentle, yes - though, weapons they have? Hmm, indeed they do. They are quite powerful. Ten times powerful than our resources as "weapons". You know, guns, etcetera.

Well, Amarons uses their spears and power out of their body. Foolish to believe, but what did I say in the beginning? "Believe or Not to Believe". They use their spears as a melee attack to their foe and mystical power - that creates out of their body - to use for far distances. Great species I have seen... wish to be one of them, but I have been born and known as a 'Human'.

Easy to kill yet, you say? No they aren't my fellow readers. They are quite strong and fight with all their might till you are surely dead. They would never keep you alive. You know, back in the time I was young, my mother told me, "those who are peaceful and quite are the ones that others need to be afraid off." I believe it now. And I thank my mama for telling me that.

A quote that I will use for these species....

The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.

You'll need to forgive to those you have fought. Amarons,...they do. They forgive no matter what you are to them. That is to show you that they believe in no war. That doesn't mean that they cannot defend themselves. This is where you underestimate them. Never underestimate an opponent. They will have a surprise that you will never think off.

Well, that is all for now. Need to fish me something to eat. Hungry I am, yes.

Talihoo!
The "Antaios" Vessel...

Quite a strong shell it is, while it holds a mysterious 'kind' in it. Ananke showed me that the vessel is the first mother that sacrifice herself to save her people. Therefore, that shire has been name after the mother of the Amarons. But, I want to talk about Antaios, herself. She's a powerful Goddess that took care of her youths. For example: "A hen taking care of her chickens."

However, my question is - how did 'Antaios' created a huge vessel that floats and that can travel through space? The answer was simple - the orb that Antaios united with as one. That power has no match for anything, in my honest opinion. A vessel that was made from planet's nature. Iron, Gold, Iridium, and other elements that are unknown.

The vessel looks similar to our "Zoners 'Jinkusu' Juggernaut". Huge, thin, a place to farm, play, or relax. Though, the shire is made for both fight/colony ship, in my terms of understanding. And to say that I am the first human to their shire - can't wait for my readers to see it as well. Is enormous, more than you can imagine. Beautiful it is. It looks peaceful, yet has the power for battle. It is prepared for anything.

Ana.....

[Gets disturbed by visitors]

Ohly mama of discordia....

My fellow readers, sorry but I must attend and surve my visitors behind the door.

Todiloo!!