Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Personal Logs of Leon Fischer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have opened this log to record the events that happen during training and eventually active duty.

Log One
June 5th 815 A.S.

Today we arrived at the training facility, its a bit different that what I'm used to. When we left the shuttle the first thing that we saw is that we were on a pad in the middle of a dense forest. I had never been to a planet like this before, Nuremberg was green and seemed full of life. There was a road that lead deeper into the forest, and we were told to follow the road until we saw a building in a clearing. We followed the directions and kept to the road, eventually we came upon a clearing with a large building in the middle. There were men that seemed to be waiting for our arrival. They led us into the building and to the bunk room, we were told to pick a locker and stow our gear. One of the men told us that this would be our home for the next year, as such we should keep it clean at all times, there was to be an inspection everyday by the staff. If we failed to meet the requirements we would be punished, I assume this is going to be push ups and other physical tasks.

We followed the men back out of the room and to the mess hall. They told us to get in line and eat fast and get back to to the barracks because tomorrow was going to be early. We got our food and eat it and raced back to the barracks. We decided to do some push ups before we went to sleep, so we did a set of twenty five and jumped into bed.

I am slightly looking forward to tomorrow. I know its going to be tough but if I put my mind into it I cannot fail.

End Log
Log Two
June 6th 815 A.S.

We were awakened quite early today, we were taken for a two mile run through the forest. We ended up by a river, we swam across it and did push ups until we couldn't anymore. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a man, he approached and I saw the rank insignia and called attention. The man introduced himself as Leutnant Krieger the man who was our instructor. He told us to follow him and we did, he went to what looked like a rock formation and opened a door. He went inside, we followed him and went down the stairs into a room with a large blast door. He said we were now in the bunker as they called it. The bunker is where all training courses, classes, and simulations would be held, it also held the facility's communications center. We were briefly shown around the facility before we were taken to a room.

In the room was a man in uniform with a patch of a red cross on a white field. He said we were in medical training and that we should take our seats. We spent most of the day learning the techniques emergency medical treatment.

The door opened and Krieger walked in and told us to follow him. He took us through the bunker and up some stairs. All of a sudden we were in the mess hall. He told us to get in line, get some food and get back to the barracks as soon as possible. Once again we raced into line to get food and we devoured it and ran back to the barracks to find that Krieger was in fact not there. There were some footsteps behind us, so we turned around and found Krieger standing there. He told us to get in close to explain what was going to be happening. He said for the next thirty days everyone of the recruits would have the responsibility to lead the squad for one day. We were assigned numbers between one and thirty. These numbers would correspond to the day we would lead. I was assigned the number three.

Krieger left the room and we came together to talk about how this was going to work. We realized that we should get some sleep and get ready for the new challenge.

Two more days until my day.

End Log