Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Darkness in the darkness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pilgrim.png]

Darkness in the darkness

[font=Arial Narrow]
Chapter one
Terminal quietly whispered: Starting memory logs….
Rose was lying on small seat in middle of a room. “Continue.” Voice was strong but people who knew Rose would know that there was some nervousness in what she said.

Memory log…loaded.
Starting the projection.

Rose saw light and then everything disappeared.

803 A.S. Planet Malta, St, Catherine’s Chantry

“Sit down Rose.” said man in robe.
“Yes father Gentivi.” said small girl and sat in front of the father.
“Your parents told me that you hear voices my dear.”
“I hear voices father.” said nervously Rose
“Are you sure Rose? That can be just your imagination my child. Our mind is sometimes tricky.”
“I hear them. They speak to me.”
“And what do they say Rose?”

Rose was quiet. She was just looking in father Gentivi’s eyes. Gentivi tried that too but he stopped immediately. There was something in those eyes.

“Rose, you don’t need to be afraid. I will not speak about this with your parents.”
“No.” said Rose. There was something twisted in her voice.
“Rose? Do you feel alright?” said father Gentivi. He was confused and bit frightened. Those eyes were still looking on him.
“Why shouldn’t we be? We feel fine.” said Rose with childish voice.
“We?” said Gentivi even more confused.

But Rose just jumped off the chair and ran to the chantry entrance.

Then everything became white again.
She just heard voice telling her: Opening a next memory log.
Opened. Additional information… downloading.

The Orange Alley incident also known as Blood Alley is murder of a fifteen year old boy Fernando Perez. He was stabbed in the neck with a knife. Rose Ortega was his classmate and it appeared that she was his girlfriend. Witnesses saw them together for hours before the body was found. She was interrogated but she wasn’t able to tell what happened. Although many traces led to Rose, the judge didn’t find her guilty due lack of evidence and Chavier Ortega’s wealth.

805 A.S. Planet Malta, The Orange Alley

Rose was running away from the Alley. They told her to do that! It was necessary. She felt his blood. It was rousing. Her heart was beating like hell. She was a bit frightened from what she did but then … Rose had such a good feeling.

806 A.S. Planet Malta, Ortega’s family house.

“Rose! Come here! Dinner is ready.” shouted a woman in a kitchen apron.
Rose’s father Chavier Ortega entered kitchen.
“Where is that girl again?”
“In her room. We must tell her today.” said Maria Ortega, Rose’s mother. She looked sad.
Chavier Ortega saw it too. She came to her and hugged her.
“You know, it’s necessary.” said Mr. Ortaga with strong voice.
“It’s our child!” whispered Maria. She wasn’t far from crying.
“You know what happened!”
“You think she did it?! How can you?” said Maria
“You saw the proof. They were clear. Don’t be afraid. They will help her.”
“I hope so. Where is she? Go and tell her to come here.” said Maria and sighed

Chavier Ortega entered Rose’s room. She was sitting on the chair and her black raven hair was fluttering in the wind, because there was an opened window.

“Rose, dinner is ready.”
“Alright father.”

In the middle of dinner both Ross’s parents looked at her. It looked like they had some signal.

“Rose we must tell you something.” said Chavier Ortega
“You are going to San Andreas Chantry. They have school for young people. They will help you.” said Maria and looked at her husband.
“I don’t need help.” said Rose. There was anger in her eyes.
“We will not argue about this Rose!” said father and continued “You are leaving next week,”

Terminal started whispering again:

“San Andreas is one of the most orthodox chantries on the Planet Malta. They have their own school for young people and they are specialized in special teaching and helping with problems of young people. Their techniques are the secret but when these young men and women leave school they are very faithful and they often enter the Outcast army. Chantry only says: “God helped them and showed them his mercy.”