Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Science Journal of Dr. Sc. DreyKhat Takar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:
>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

> CommID: Dr. Sc. DreyKhat Takar
> Location: [RV]-Runyu.Tiomumya, New York University
> Encryption: High
> Subject: Status Update

***Initiating Video Feed***

[Image: hugh-jackman-800-75.jpg]

Greetings OSI.

Sorry this message is getting to you all late, the comms systems have been finally repaired on the Alaric. The Tiomumya has been used as a network hub for Freeport 4 while repairs are underway for their own ship. That's right, I have arrived at FP4 to find it pretty in shambles. Repair crew have been pouring in and the station should be back up and running within the week. The repair crews for the Alaric have arrived and are working on the ships engine. She should be up and running by the end of the week. Will keep you posted.

***Ending Video Feed***
**Message relay backed up, holding message**

[Image: Hugh-Jackman-hugh-jackman-774904_10.jpg]

Well, Today we found Markus's body. A trader was flying to the freeport bring ship panels and tractored the frozen corpse in. We had a small funeral on Manhattan for him, it was definitely some needed closure. I don't know how good the closure will be for me though...

[Image: jason-hicks-funeral-photo-04.jpg]

Markus's wife was there and a few friends from the Liberty Navy attended. His past service was honored and in accordance to his wishes, he had a proper military funeral. It was the least I could do for my brother. His wife Elaine will be staying at my house in New York until this whole thing blow over. With Markus gone, I guess I must help her out with some financials. We'll see what happens.

Anyways, the Alaric's engines are back online and the hull is almost repaired. The Freeport is starting to look like a freeport again, aside from all the scaffolding around the station. She should be back at full operational status within a week.

***Ending Video Feed***

[Image: HughJackmanBlackSuit.jpg]

Hey OSI,

The Freeport is fully repaired now and the Alaric is good to go. I was just taking a walk by Markus's grave site once again. With the Alaric up and ready, and the Tiomumya free of it's relay duties, its time to go on with life again. Sad how these things work... But oh well, life is such... life. I will be returning with the Alaric to FP 10 and will be towing the Tiomumya behind her. I'll see you soon.

***Ending Video Feed***

[Image: hugh-jackman-2.jpg]

Well, just got out of bunch of meetings and such... Sigh... Anyways, Mr. Larkin has returned to his ship and is headed back to wherever he has come from. Supposedly he found much better repairs somehow, long story short, he is gone. So that now leaves me without a pilot. Hence the meetings, I have been holding a lot of interviews and nothing has come up in terms of a pilot. Hope to get one by the end of the week, my research is falling far behind, and the further it goes the more money it sucks with it. Anyways, We'll see.

***Ending Video Feed***

[Image: hugh-jackman-mad-scientist.jpg]

Hey OSI!

Greetings from New York again. So I found out that the Alaric has had a glitch in her comms system ever since the repair crews arrived on FP4 about a month and a half ago. Well, the glitch is fixed now and all those lovely messages should be being sent now. Also, with me being in New York, that most definitely means I found a pilot. My late brother's wife-now-widow was in a bit of financial crunch. Well, she seems to have quite the piloting aptitude, so I offered her a job. She took it, and she is probably out filling orders now. I told her that as soon as she gets done she needs to report into Mr. Cross, which she will. Elaine Takar is her name, if she is still using the last name. Anyways, you all know how to get a hold of me if you need.

Takar Out!
***Ending Video Feed***
**Back messages sent**
>>>Initiating Video Feed<<<
[Image: hugh-jackman-800-75.jpg]

Well, I guess it's time to get this thing started.

I decided to add that communication I made to OSI as the first entry here. If I were to start with anything, It would be that. Those events, the Attack of Freeport 4, is definitely the catalyst to where I am today. Markus, Markus... I should have been there. Little brother, I was supposed to watch over you. If only mom and dad were here now. Wherever they decided to run off too.

Anyways, I will not let you down completely Markus. You smart bastard you, even from the fething grave, you are still the genius. Markus, Remember that SCIOP thing you thought of. Well, I could not have been any more of a success my brother. It's finally happened. I sent out a message on the SSNN the other day and got back 6 people to respond. Then more began to show up. I presented your plan, Markus, and they totally loved it! Like I said, little brother, it can't be going much better.

Slowly but surely, I will bring honor to our name once again.

Oh btw Markus, I am going to quit OSI and let Elaine take my place. She's been rather distraught since you've left us. I have taken care of her, and I will continue to watch over her. I know its what you'd want me to do. She's been really enjoying piloting the Alaric and she is just a natural. You sure did teach her well. It took her just 2 hours to master the controls of the Alaric, and but another 2 hours to take apart the comms and fix them. Yeah, that broken comms we've been trying to fix for the pass month. 2 effing hours! You sure did marry well, little brother.

Anyways, I messaged Cryer about acquiring some space on Cambridge research, like you suggested. I understand how prime their facilities are, and I hope we get it. If not,I will definitely secure us some space on the planet below. I know we argued about this day in and out, but I am going to take what I can. I'm still the bigger brother, I got the rank here.

Nevertheless little bro, sleep tight... I miss you.

>>>Video Feed Terminated<<<

I miss you too...