Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: THE SECRET ORGANIZATION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone can tell me about them?

edit: in full detail?
You have, I presume, read the wiki article regarding the Order?

That said, I'm dubious about what it presents as 'fact', since I cannot see how Orillion could possibly keep the Osiris going all by himself.
No!...and don't ask...:cool:

well the group I think you're thinking off is called the cinncunatis guard or however it's spelled.. to be honest I don't know much.. but I do know that it stems even more arguments.. waratah and whoever else is in charge doesn't hold respect for most of the order as is.. and well.. I'm pretty sure high command doesn't hold much back for them

quick edit: note that the characters are the one who don't hold respect.. I'm not saying waratah is a bleep or anything
Yeah, this would be something you'd find in the Freelancer Liberty Overview document written by Digital Anvil. It's got everything about Liberty and the Order and the D'am Kvosh in Liberty. I've conveniently re-uploaded it to my Host-A account since I don't remember where I got it in the first place.
If you are refering to T.C.G......

Look here ;)

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...ncinnatus+guard
The Order of Cincinnatus was the early version of the Order, though the modern Order is a hugely radical offshoot. The OoC was a Liberty black-ops branch that was dedicated to protecting Liberty from any and all threats. They were formed in Liberty's early days, and were ironically one of the first to be completely subverted to Nomad control.

That is the Storyboard for the Alpha release of Freelancer. Since it never actually made it into the final version of Vanilla, many community members regard it as non-cannon.