Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty Hunter's Guild Rollcall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Right gents.

The Guild has welcomed many new members lately. Many more are joining than we are losing due to stuff like death, abduction (in that order) and so on.

Last night a man entered my office. He said 'hello Damian, old bean', walked into my bathroom and took the biggest crap I have ever seen. And I work with Bounty Hunters so I know my crap. After he left me that inhumanly big lump of organic waste, it hit me like a slippery fish: I had no idea who the bugger was.

So, I want to know who you are, what ships you are flying, what underwear you are wearing. The lot. Faillure to comply will result in loss of official Guild toiletpaper and underwear. And you may get into an... accident.

Now let's here it gents.

Damian Damoclass
BHG|Schr?dingers_Cat - Manta.

A & L Guy
BHG|Razor.Callahan - Manta.
BHG|Stoner
BHG|Moray-Viper

Black/White underwear, and I'm smoking some strong stuff at the moment. I spent a lot of money to buy it and just cant afford to loose Guild toilet paper.
BHG|Core-Millers_Gold, Bullhead CattleBruiser, Captained by Maersk Miller
BHG|Millers_Lite, Bottlenose, Captained by Arnold Miller.
BHG|Moray-Piranha, Moray, flown by Peter Miller.
BHG|22nd-Bang, Sea Serpent, flown by Bang.

BHG|Core-Asgard Bullhead
BHG|Ashes Orca
BHG|Demon Manta
BHG|Demon. Hunter bomber

If this doesent work, me and my crew will be raiding restocks supply of guild toilet paper, and pulling a apocalypse style rebelllon. Polled the Asgards crew, and that was suggested about 37 times...

-Cay
BHG|Core-Avalanche--[Destroyer]
BHG|Core-Nostromo--[Orca]
BHG|Core-Clive.Hunt--[Manta]
BHG|Moray-Clive.Hunt--[BHG bomber]
BHG|22nd-Rumble--[Sea Serpent]
BHG|Victor.Kravitz--[Manta]
BHG|Aquaholic--[Orca]
BHG|Prophet--[BHG bomber]
Christopher Haines here, Flying Dad's old Moray, Callsign 'BHG|Moray-Anilidae' ... Oh and, Color of my Underwears is not anyone's business, so mind your own. A'righ?
BHG|Core-Anfield [Mako D: D: D: D: D:]
BHG|Core-Neil.Murray [Manta]
BHG|Moray-Pike [BHG Bomber]
BHG|22nd-Boom [Sea Serpent]
BHG|Disco.Inferno [Bottlenose]
BHG|Core-Navras - Thresher
Pages: 1 2 3 4