Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From Janel to my baby James
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
+++Incoming Transmission+++
+++To: BHG|Disco.Inferno or "James"+++
+++From: Janel+++

[Image: talaashe.jpg]

Hey James, we just met and I felt like talking some more. Now that you have a face to match with the name we can talk a little better.

So how has it been going?

I am doing good, even though your "guys" downed my ship and all that. I wish that never happened, it was a big bill to pay for the repairs. I hope you are yelling at them for attacking me, I mean we could not even see each others faces though the cockpit glass, but.....

Anyways, if you still want those picture and to talk, call me up right in the channel.

Kiss Kiss,

Janel
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
***COMM ID: "James", CALLSIGN: BHG|Disco.Inferno***
***BEGINNING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: bikers11fixd.jpg]

Damn girl, you're even better lookin' than I thought, an' I'm really really sorry about the boys messin' up your ship, it was bloody rude of them, bunch of trigger happy yaps is what I say. They's been shouted at good dont you worry.

And I'd love to to seem them pictures you bet, and y'know if you ever want to hook up I know a motel on Erie thats just perfect for them kinds of 'meetings', hell I practically keep the damn place in buisness.

So yeah talkin' would be great, but seein's even better.

Oh yeah and I got in on a drug bust a few weeks ago, managed to nick all kinds of stuff from the cops, so if you want to bring some friends around any time, I'd be more than happy to make you as happy as you could ever want to be.

Call me.

***TRANSMISSION CLOSED***

+++Incoming Transmission+++
+++To: BHG|Disco.Inferno or "James"+++
+++From: Janel+++

[Image: talaashe.jpg]

Oh my...you are a sexy looking guy, I would not mind getting on that *giggles*.

Anyways, I am making those pictures right now, and I will send them over to you privately. They will be the quality pics you might ever see.

Also that hotel sounds fun, hope we can do something there.

Keep in touch

Kiss Kiss,

Janel
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
***COMM ID: "James", CALLSIGN: BHG|Disco.Inferno***
***BEGINNING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: bikers11fixd.jpg]

Hey I just aim to please, can't help it i I am gifted in more ways than one, and don't worry, you can get on this any time you like. Can't wait to see you in action if you know what i mean.

And as for the motel, its a big enough place if you want to bring some friends around as well, I'm good for any day any time, just get in touch and we can hook up.

Call me.

***TRANSMISSION CLOSED***