Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Vukhufu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In a distant time and a distant place I was born as Cheops where I was worshiped as the living God, the Pharaoh Khufu. As my mortality drew to a close I had my servants construct a pyramidal stargate and ressurection chamber to serve as a tomb for my mortal flesh and provide passage for my ascension to the heavens.

Arrghh! There was a flaw in its construction. Although thought to be a monument of mathematical precision by earthlings it seems the slaves in my servitude were incapable of constructing a device with such accuracy. Instead of arriving at my proper destination I found myself ressurected in a deep section of distant space the inhabitants call Sirius.

Although lost and stranded I have been reborn and reincarnated into a more advanced lifeform. I am now the Predator known as Vukhufu. I demand a small tribute of all inferior beings who cross my scanner. Bow and pay homage to the now Immortal Vukhufu with whatever offering you have available or feel my wrath for your insolence!

I consider myself neither a lawful or unlawful character because I am Vukhufu and I am above such mortal designations. I dock wherever the mortals accept my divinity or at least tolerate my temporary stay. However, due to the fact that I find myself forced to pilot a man-made ship I also find myself subjected to man-made rules. It shames the Immortal Vukhufu to admit he is not the best pilot of these ridiculous flying contraptions constructed by the hands and minds of would be servants. Because of my disregard for all lower forms of life I constantly find myself a target of bounty hunters and house police. I now carry a pirate ID.

With that being said and remembering I am stranded here far away from the ship blueprints lost to me in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, I remain stranded here, and as such am possibly willing to join or start a faction if such a mortal masquerade will aid me in my quest to reach my proper place among the stars. If you wish to serve or my <groans> services are of use to both our causes... feel free to contact me.

The Immortal Predator...The Arisen Pharaoh... Vukhufu!

Update: Much to Vukhufu's surprise and dismay it seems very few mortals are willing to accept my divinity and offer any sort of tribute. This has made life rather difficult. Reduced to the role of a fugitive pirate Vukhufu can now only try and carve out a meager existance by preying on the weak and unsuspecting.
:crazy: Another penguin. Haha. The mortals wish you a blasterwarm welcome. :crazy: