Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dane Summers Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a gravedig thread, interestingly - I started this thread way back when i started Disco last year.

Now it actually has some relevance.

So, any feedback, good or bad about my RP and characters, as well as creative works, i would love to hear them.

Dane Summers Wiki Page

For those of you who don't know my character, thats a good place to start.

Thanks for any comments to follow below - and I'll cya in the skies. :cool:
-=Resurrection Bump=-
Just thought I'd pop in and praise what I've seen of your RP. It's a nice change to have a character that seems more.. Well, human. Not that there's anything wrong with massive storylines and consequences and so on, but in a number of ways it's a lot harder to be a normal guy.

Also, campaigning for peace in Disco. Much respect. That wiki page was particularly well written (I like how you gave the 101st Express a personality. Glad to see I'm not the only one doing it [not to the quality of yours mind.:)]). Whoa, that was a few brackets.

In short, keep it up!

Hope to meet you in game one of these days.
Your good mate;)Very good. A much more... well... idk if normal is the right word, but not the same as other folks round here, making you quite interesting. I look forward to meetings in the future....
The story-line is very good and most important of all enjoyable to an outside reader. Keep it up man, you've got mad skills;)