Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Silver-Cassandra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Next time when Cassandra goes in the bar at Crete, a hooded man hands to her a datachip and a synthetic white rose*

Ciao Signorina!

I just want drop in and say thanks for the nice dance out there.
Hope we meet again soon.
I have plans within bretonian territory, I guess you got what I mean.

Sorry about synthetic flower, Crete got a bit short supplies on those kind of commodoties.
Don't take it too seriously, I just want to be kind, you helped much yesterday.
The man's name is Carlos, He is a thug of my Grandpa. I hope you didn't kick his ass badly.

With my best regards,
Diego Angelotti

*The hooded man waits for a short while, if you want let answer, if not he leaves without a word. On his back he wears a laser riffle with scope, probably he is an assasin kind*

Cassie, the stiff leather of her flight jacket exuding a faint whiff of engine oil, blinked twice in surprise at the synthetic white petals beckoning to her from the thug's open palm. She took it slowly and held it awkwardly in her hand while slotting the chip into her personal datapad and replaying the message.

"Huh.." She summarised simply after listening, catching the hooded man's eye and stopping to think.

"You can tell Mr. Angelotti that the pleasure was mine, and to call again sometime. The adventure was well worth it." She slipped the rose through a vacant buttonhole on her jacket and turned her attention back to her pad, hammering in a few digits before returning the datachip. "Forward my Comm I.D. to him, too.

"Now dust yourself off and pretend like I gave you a hard time." she winked and turned to leave, the faintest whisper of a grin playing across her lips.