Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Strike Freedom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
STRIKE FREEDOM
PROLOUGE
"all im saying is there is money out there just floating around, Kaylee" Seira said sitting down. "I've heard the IMG guys talking about it at the bars aparently there is a massive field of floating gold everywhere in dublin." Kaylee rolled her eyes, "I guess you didnt hear about the pirate attacks on mining ships and not to mention the mine fields. that there is corporations "protecting" thier cliamed investment. people die there, i just dont want it to happen to you. you know after we lost mom while she was going on her holiday to curacao. that isnt that far from here. space is dangerous." Kaylee warned. "and biside you dont even have a ship" clearly rebouted seira replys "ive almost got enough for a camara and i tell you its a start and what do you have at the momentm, oh yea that bust up star flea you have, and guess what ive nearly got enough for a rhino frieghter. then we sit back and watch the money just come right in."

Next chapter coming soon!