Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Logan Willows.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Establishing secure connection...]

[Identification: Excor-C180.]
[Encryption type: Gorgon.D-98.]
[Mind Splice: Jameson-1.]

[From: D. Jameson.]
[To: Logan Willows.]
[Re: Welcome back.]

Good day, and welcome back to the fold, Mr Willows... I am so glad that my diversion provided you with the means to escape from the vile cesspit known as Sugarland. You'll find that your estate on Malta has been cared for in your absence, and you will also find a stockpile of liquid cardamine there which will help you overcome any possible side-effects of the time you have spent without the precious violet liquid.

I would like for you to rest for a bit, take the week off as they say, and then I shall provide you with new directives.

[Uploading mission data...]

[0%]
[25%]
[46%]
[67%]
[99%]
[100%]

[Opening encrypted files...]

[Operation: Guardian of the Nation.]
[Mission priority: Low-Medium.]
[Survival chances: High.]
[Probability of success: 96.7%]

[Objectives: Destroy and retrieve the wreckage of 15 Liberty fighters or bombers.]

[Playing audio log.]

Good day, Mr Willows.

As you might know technology does not advance in leaps, it advances at the pace of a snail... small things are replaced with improved version, sensors are upgraded, weapons are made more efficient, you know how it is. Now, as you might've figure out your Guardian prototype is now quite ancient in terms of technological advantages... sure, my upgrades are still quite advanced but the core of the ship is composed of Liberty technology... and they have made several advances while you were in Sugarland.

Right, so I need samples of their technology in order to make sure that you have all the advantages you deserve to have while performing more dangerous tasks for me in the future, and to that end I would like for you to slay fifteen of Admiral Hale's minions and retrieve the sensors, the weapon systems, parts of the armor plating and the navigational computers from the wrecks you are bound to produce. Guardians are preferred since they will make my job easier, but Liberators, Avengers and even the bombers they use will suffice so long as they are upgraded versions flown by the primary Liberty Navy fleet.

Godspeed, Mr Willows... and feel free to request aid from Mirage if you require aid.

[Secure connection terminated.]
[Transmission terminated.]
[font=Palatino Linotype]Initiating Connection...
[color=#FFFFFF]Connection Established...

Transmitting Message...

[Image: Willows-1.png]

Well well, when you speak of the devil, isn't it Doc himself.

Good to hear from ya' pal.

First I would just like to say my "muchas gracias" for your lil' rescue operation.

So, what do we have 'ere... seems like my ship could use some new tires.

Well, if that means I have to go blastin' some of these sissy boys, oh sorry I mean the Big-Bad-Navy,
then so be it.

I hope I get a bonus for smokin' Hale.

Hehehehe...

Logan Willows

[font=Palatino Linotype]Message Terminated...
[color=#FFFFFF]Connection Lost...
[Reestablishing secure connection...]

[From: D. Jameson.]
[To: Logan Willows.]
[Re: Bonus.]

Oh yes... the good Admiral Hale... If you terminate him and retrieve a sample of the new experimental guns he seems to be using I would be inclined to offer you replicas of those prototypes...

Does that sound fair?

Transmitting Message...

Hell, a simple pat on the back would be 'nuff if I have the chance to smoke that bastard.

But, time will tell.

Logan Willows

Transmitting Message...

'Sup.

Finally got my gear ready.

'Ere is ya' first order, comin' right up:

-->Sissy boy #1 identified<--
-->Sissy boy #1 smoked<---

Logan Willows