Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The queen of chaos.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: yeaa.jpg]

[font=Agency FB]The Background

Gang wars, drug deals, crimes and robbing ... it was a pretty normal day in the Bronx, the slums of the Manhattan.
People were rushing through the miserable streets as the sun was shining through the stink pollution cloud over the industrial quarter of the Bronx.
Bronx was a peaceful poor and small place where everybody was welcomed.There wasn't frequent vioelence, though it couldn't even be imagined in the place
such as that.

Lea Lopez was born in 790 A.S. on the 18th of November.She, with her family stayed in the small town called Bronx.Lea as a child was
peaceful ordinary girl, and the vioelence was untinkable for her.Lea was withdrawn into herself and was not very communicative.She was kinda stressful,
and a bit agressive in the case of arguments, but she knew that she was always right.She would defend her family and those she loved at all costs, and wouldn't
allow anyone to wrong her.
Mentioning the real name of this individual would be entirely irrelevant.She is known as Lea Lopez and that is the only way she likes to be called.
But it was not always like that, of course.Nobody knew her right name.
As a doughter of two parents, Mike and Rachel, who were LSF Agents, she had pleasant childhood on planet Manhattan in the New York system.They were poor, but at least
they have had most significant thing that drove them to forget all the bad things that have happened: [color=#FFFFFF]The Love.

Lea believed that when she grow up, she'll become somebody, and get better job to provide better life to her and her parents.She hasn't any brothers or
sisters.

One night, Lea's life could be changed ... for ever.She almost lost her mother that night,
Her father Mike woke her up late early, and told her that her mother was ambushed by the force of terrorists while she was on a patrol.Having a breakdown
on one of her engines, due getting shoot, Rachel had to land on nearby planet in hope that S.O.S signall to be sent and she to be rescued.
After few days of uncertainty, when Lea was in school and it was time for her to go home, she noticed a person that really looked like her mum.Realising
it was her, Lea hugged her and was very thankful to God for letting her to see her mother's face again.
From that day, Lea's dad didn't want to take any risks and insisted that his wife gets a desk-job so she could have less stressful and less
dangerous position.

Often, when Lea used to play in the garden she looked at the sky ... questioned herself: "How is it out there ... ?" "How many mysterys are hidden t'ere?"
She always used to dream about to fly a space ship, and to look at the beauty of New York from the other side.It was a shame knowing that her parents were
unable to finance her for further education.
As Lea became sixteen, she started to grow up physically and psychologically.She knew she's not a child anymore, and decided to do something about her
further education and she has chosen her path.
While she was drinking liquid cardimine and smoking weed with her friends one night, she decided to break in super-market and steal all the money ...

As she did.

Nor she didn't even use it to pay further school education.She wasted it to get as much fun as she can get with her friends, drinkin' and smokin' whole
nights, having many adventures.But still, she hasn't waste all the money, she continued education.
Now, Lea has been changed.She's not peaceful ordinary girl anymore, she has grown.She began to laugh all the time, and all problems were futile to her.

We're not talking about the same person anymore.

For few times, Lea saw very charming guy named Mike callsign zabtrader, in the early high school who managed to win all her feelings, which made her and his night better in that night club,
when they shared bed together.That night was unforgettable, filled with love and passion.
But there was a catch. - She did not know that he was a smuggler with an' small Junker fighter, studying vessel structures on academy.
In the morning, there was nobody in their apartment.She saw a paper on the table which was a message from the guy she had fun with last night.She couldn't belive it.
She was used ... he betrayed her - Lea went mad, smashing everything that was on her path.She wanted the revenge.Now she has changed onced for all.
From this moment, she realised that she cant trust anyone.They're all the same! Frakkin' mens!There are no words to describe how she felt. The pain. The loss. She blamed everyone for her loss.

One year passes

Lea's pain hasn't been forgoten.Not yet, untill the justice is statisfied.
She started hating everybody as well thinking that they are not on her side so she denounce them.
She quit her job.She quit her life. She bought a fighter and started just flying around waiting for someone to put her out of her misery.
Everybody who tried to block her way would end with death.She was broken and full of hate yet unable to do anything to anyone.

She forgot all her friends, even her family that supported her the entire life.All the pain .. she forgot all bad moments that would ruin her fun.
She began to work in a striptease club and became very popular.Carrying sexy dresses, charming audiences.
Many managers were interested in her and offered her a couple of jobs.She didn't accept any cause she wanted to be solo.As the days were passing, she became
more popular and popular.
She was not interested in the big businesses because she had everything she wanted.
Unforgetabble nights, drugs, moneys, and lots of drinks.

She became an' outlaw.

It was an' amazing sunny day, Lea was flyin' 'roun' New York, torturing everyone that tried to block her path.She really enjoyed seein' people suffering,
and feeling her pain.
While she was flying in her civilian fighter, on long-range scanners she spotted the contact that reminded her on somebody.
Yes, it's right! It was her ex-boyfriend.She couldnt belive that after all this years they are meeting again.
But this time ... things are different.
She wanted to statify the Justice.As she did. Many witnesses have accused what she just done. An explosion was that lighty regarding SuperNova Antimatter Cannon, making sure he won't survive in the pod.
She became massive murderer, a psycho problematic girl.

Many mercs and Liberty authorities were after here.But she wouldn't never ever give up.She vanished from the Liberty, going in the edge world systems.
One night, in the lost deep space she noticed a black hole.She knew it leads somewhere, between the spaces and time.She hadn't any other choice so she headed towards it.
Another morning Lea was laying on the beach on unknown planet.She had no idea what happend.Her ship was hundrad meters away, buried in the sand.
As she was walking through the beach, sun was burning and sea water was hitting the ridge.It was like paradise.Every passed kilometer, lea became tired
and tired.Untill she ... felt down.
Slowly she was closing her eyes, but in the middle on no where, far far away she spotted a shadow which was getting closer and closer.
The last thing Lea remembers, is when she closed her eyes she could feel some-one touching her face.

"Where the hell am I, where you brought me ? Help, help!!!''
She was yelling, and found herself in the hospital of planet Malta in the Outcast system, called Omicron Alpha.
Nobody knew how she made it to hospital, but they saw a women who nobody could recodnise, putting Lea on the cauch in hospital.She was very injured regarding the crash on the beach, and needed doctor assistance.

After a week, Lea was fully recovered.She found her vessel fully repaired, and heavily armored.It was very suspicious to her, but all her thoughts were showing to the person that touched her face on the beach.
She felt the need of meeting her again, and was really hoping.

Untill that, she decided to get back on work.To torture those innocent fools, make them pay for her loss!From that day she never ever felt sadness again.
Her moto was: ''Keep fighting, no matter of winning or losing''.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.Soo funny, HAHAHA!!!
Entry #1: Getting started
Current Location: Freeport 11, Delta.
Time: 6.57PM (GTM+1)
Date: 29th April 818A.S.

It has been a week since Lea was brought to the hospital.She couldn't take it anymore, not in that unfamiliar enviroment.She was surrounded by many people, who she could not recognise.It was a heaven for her.She didn't know what to do, her main priority was to get out of there, as soon as possible.One night, she breached out of the hospital, and felt like she could get out of jail ...
Lea found her ship fully repaired, and heavily armoured.She couldn't wait to get in cockpit and sit down on her lovely chair.It seems everything was perfectly fine, so she decided to take off.

*Lea turns on data recoreder*

" What the hell were they doing to me ? Who the frak do they think they can bring me 'ere!? Where am I ?! This ain't real, I cant stand it! I gotta get outta here as fast as I can!
I'm checking long range scanners ... oh wait, what is this ? I'm in Border worlds ? What the ... ?! This system is known as Omicron Alpha?Hmm, I like that name.I really like it, indeed.Therfore it looks awesome, but still ... how the hell do i get outta 'ere ?!
Oh wait, I think I got something ... indeed I think I do.My scanners picked up an pulsar nearby.It seems to be like a jump hole which leads some-where, and if i'm not wrong that'll might be shortcut to get back in my old place and get my revenge, to let them all suffer and pay for what they've done to me!
All systems online and shows green.Preparing to jump in ... oh wait how is it called.. ?
Omicron Minor.Yes,

jumpin' in."

Hmm, it's kinda green in 'ere.Lot's of rocks, space pollution and ... meh, it's messy.But I think I've located an' another hole that leads to Liberty.Let's check it out!

Hmm, what is this?I'm picking multiplie contacts on my long-range scanners. Let's check it out.

Oh wait ... what the hell?! If I'm right, those are Order pilots.I never thought I might meet any, but, I was always wondering what are their fightings skills like ... I think this is great oppurtunaty to try them, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Oh and that's not nice, they're tryin' to block my path.How rude!They've asked for it!"

[-Uploading Attachments-]

R3P0R1-L.L.-01
R3P0R1-L.L.-02
R3P0R1-L.L.-03

[-Terminated-]

"After few minutes of fighting, they've fallen down.What a shame, they've should know that they can't mess with me!Nobody can!
I have to retreat from this system and go to Omicron Delta if I'm not wrong, that's how it's called.There is an Zoner base called Freeport 11 , I may dock there for further repairs.

This is it, just for now.I will not make it that easy, to anyone."

<div align="right]

Lea Lopez
Entry #2: The past
Current Location: Freeport 11, Delta.
Time: 9.51PM (GTM+1)
Date: 29th April 818A.S.

*Lea lights a cigar*

It was an' dark place, in the room of Freeport Eleven.Full of suffering and pain.At least, it was quiet, where Lea could think.She looked at the mirror, questioning herself what has she done with her life.Was all that pain necessery ? Or it was just her destiny ?
It all is irrelevant, considering that it's just the past now.But It can not be forgotten.

*Turns on data recoreder*

[-Uploading Attachments-] - of Mike's desruction.

R3P0R1-L.L.-01
R3P0R1-L.L.-02
R3P0R1-L.L.-03

[-Terminated-]

<div align="right]

Lea Lopez
Entry #3: An ambush
Current Location: Somewhere in Delta's asteroid field
Time: 6.42PM (GTM+1)
Date: 30th April 818A.S.

"Did I escape them ? Oh Yes I think I did! Ha-ha! They can't catch me! Oh I can't describe this view.I'm hiding behind the asteroid in asteroids field, my engines are fried and sensors are gone crazy.
It's so beautiful out 'ere , those reflections on the asteroids from the sun looks beautiful! It's so pretty, I could sit here whole day and watch it! Ha-hah-ha!
But, I think it's time to get on the work.

Let me check those systems, errr ... It seems navigational system is still working, but my power core is really damaged.I guess that hit from the cruiser did pretty good job, ha!The plasma in my engines seems to be stable, I think in the matter of minutes I could get on impulse speed or even thrusters, just to get outta 'ere, on safety.

I still cannot belive I was so stupid to allow those idiotic Order pilots to foolish me.How could they! But at least one of them has fallen down, ha-ha-ha!
Anyway, I shall take my revenge ... next time.At the moment I'm thinking of packing myself and go to explore some more edge- world systems, I've heard lot's of myths about 'em.Liberty became kinda boring, I've spent whole my childhood there, I'd like to get some advantures.
As soon as I get back on Freeport eleven, I'll make sure my baby gets repaired so I can proceed with my plan.

Those Order fools shall not be forgotten, they will pay for underestimating my intelligence!Oh damn, no! Can't be! It seems life support system has failed, and it's getting so cold in 'ere.I better get hurry!Frak, they shall pay I swear!

Thrusters online, proceeding to Freeport eleven.

I'll talk to You later on my dear diary, if I ever get a chance again."

R3P0R1-L.L.-01
R3P0R1-L.L.-02

[-Terminated-]

<div align="right]

Lea Lopez
Entry #4: Going to explore border-worlds.
Current Location:Lea's vessel.
Time: 4:03PM (GTM+1)
Date: 1st May 818A.S.

"Hello my dear diary, I'm talking to you once again.I'm ready to go to explore some border-world systems, beyond curiosity.I really wish to learn something more about 'em , maybe there are some other species I haven't meet, yet.All my bags are packed, and I'm ready for departure."

Undocking successful, all systems shows green.

"Oh, what beauty.I'm sad I gotta leave, but I shall remember this place.Those three suns extands their rays through the whole system, making it look like a paradise.I can't describe it, you gotta see it yourself! Ha-ha-ha, I can't even believe I'm sayin' this.

Anyway, time to go.

Hmm , err ... lemme check those data files which I got from a guy in the bar, as he said I think I should have all locations of the jump holes that are connected with this system, including others nearby. Maybe there are some shortcuts.
To bad, he's not gonna see the daylight again ... what a shame.Ha-ha-ha!!! I just can't resist it, this is so funny! I never imagined that, one day I'll be doing this.Haaa!!!

If I'm right, the first system I gotta go to is Kappa.Actually, it's full name is Omicron Kappa. Meh, setting course.ETA few minutes, if I maintain with this speed.I think it's in DE-6 grid, or so ..."

Beep!Beep!

"Oh damn, what the hell is it now ... An unknown vessel is approaching my position? I can't track it's transponder signature. By every second it's getting closer, let me see if I can get in visual range.
... - ... - ... Negative, I can't see it, it's just few miles away.What the hell is this, my sensors are gone crazy and can't identify the target. I'm not scared but I don't want to mess with something I'm not even aware of what I've got business with.
Approaching jump hole, all systems standing by.Preparing to jump in hyper speed.
-Going in."

Lea jumped to Omicron Kappa system.

Well, the ride was a bit bumpy but I can fix that, I think I've got an issue with the engines.I'll be fixin' 'em as soon as I land on any base, but before that ... my God!
I can't believe I made it!

Wa-w.-wait what ?! I'm picking up the same engine signature like in Delta before I jumped.What the hell is that ?
Oh no, I won't run this time! This starts to annoy me, I dont like to anyone/anything follows me without the good reason.Actually I dont leave any witnesses behing. And I do.\-,'--
What the hell ?! A nomad ? Oh, how cuuuute! I always wanted to meet the blue ones! Come 'ere, come closer baby, lemme see ya' better!
It's one-life oppurtunaty to see somethin' like this. Too bad, I've heard some rumors about people not coming back home after they met those ... but why are they so dangerous ? Lemme take a look in their weapon systems:

Scanning

Well, this is all I've got:

Nomad Morph:

Only recently understood by Humans, the so-called Nomad Light Fighter is in fact a form of Nomad that has not matured. Their connection to the Mindshare is not fully developed yet. Top Zoner scientists believe that they have been sent out into Sirius to learn, to gather, and to return as fully mature members of the Mindshare.

Ohhh, this is just a baby! But dangerous one, ha-ha, fully kitted.Anyway, I'm really wondering what is the Mindshare group ... hmm I might investigate that, but I think I gotta get out of here regarding circunstances.
And I dont think it keeps following me, 'coz I'm getting away from it ... I'm really wondering, why didn't I get into trouble like the others ? Damn, frak this! I'm really starting to get pissed off, this is so much complicated! I want to get outta 'ere!

Setting course to Theta Jump-Hole.

Finally ... I think I've made it.Another Zoner outpost 'ere nearby, I think I'll take some rest before I continue my jurney and exploration.
I really think I've learned somethig today and gained much more experience.

This is becoming more and more interesting.

-ERROR-

[-Terminated-]

<div align="right]

Lea Lopez