Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Ageira Technologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming transmission...
... Unpackaging...
... Decoding...
... Decrypting...
... Disinfecting...
... Complete.
Opening transmission...

Transmission open.

Communicator Identification:
Ms. Deloris Cotton, personal secretary to Hellfire Legion Lord Commander Reynard Joyeuse; somewhere in the Independant Worlds
Target Identification: Ageira Technologies President Stephan Drake

Beginning transmission...

The Hellfire Legion bids you good day, Mr. Drake. We understand that you are a busy man, so we will move directly to the point.

Some time, one of your predecessors - a man by the name a Quorg - proposed and later signed a contract with the Hellfire Legion.

We would appreciate it if you would fulfill the final terms of this contract; namely, if you would grant us our favor. Upon delivery of this favor, you would immediately exit your debt to the Hellfire Legion.

The requested favor is this: the Hellfire Legion would like to immediately acquire six LZF-6364 "Patriot"-class fighters for use as we see fit.

We await your response.

Deloris Cotton

Secretary to Commander Joyeuse.

Transmission ended.

Closing transmission...
... Closed.

Re-encrypting...
... Repacking...
... Saving...
... Transmission stored in archives.
-Incoming Transmission-

Sender: Stephen Drake
Subject: A little favour

~Message Begins~

I must say I've got no idea what you're talking about, Ms. Cotton. I understand you are but a secretary, but still, I must give my confusion to you all the same.

I honestly don't think a president of Ageira, even a former one, would agree to such folly as an unamed favour to a criminal organisation.

However, if he had done so, which I again stress the low merit in which this suggestion shows, I would have to inform you that this favour you ask in return does not match the services or relaxation of hostilities with the Corporation you have shown us.

So I must ask you not to contact me on this channel again, unless you have something reasonable to say.

Sincerely,

Stephen Drake
President
Ageira Technologies

~Message Ends~