Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: the story of Honor Gunner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Leon Guerrero, this is my story...

I was born on Malta on the year 788 A.S. I grew up around many Outcast pirates who talk of there adventures across Sirius space. When i was 17, i joined a wing of Outcast fighters on there way to Kusari to do a bit a pirating, when we arrived, we taxed many traders and pilots that came near us, I managed to make a nice 3 million credits that time. During that trip, we were caught by the Kusari police while we were taxing some poor sap who did not have any credits on him, turned out he was a undercover cop luring out pirates such as us. Of course a fight ensued, and we managed to take some of them down, so as we made out getaway, we beamed some of the pilots into our holds for interrogation.

Back on Malta, we interrogated many of the officers and held them up for ransom, but there was one officer that really caught my attention. His name was Raita, and during many of the "interrogations" we had together, we actually had pleasant talks. Raita was very noble, and polite even to pirates such as us. I came to consider this man my "unofficial" friend. During our many talks, he taught me many things, including honor, respect,loyalty and kindness. Many other Outcast saw this is as a complete waste of time trying to make a mere boy be "noble", but the thing is though, i enjoyed it.

One day, when i came to visit his cell, i shockingly found it empty! I talked to the guard on what happened to him, and he told me that he attempted to escape, and flee back to Kusari space, when he was gunned down many many times....The guard told me he did not give up fighting even when the first shot reached his body....
Feeling angry for what happened, i left Malta to journey across Sirius and make my own way in the galaxy. Sadly, being a Outcast severely limits your travel into many systems, for they do not like us very much. so instead of travel, i opted to go back to Kusari, and find solitude with the Blood Dragons.

During my stay with the dragons, i learned much much more about Kusari history and dragon history. After 4 years fighting along side the Blood Dragons, i decided to go my own way, and venture deeper into Sirius. during my travel to a jump hole to Honshu, i was ambushed by several wings of Bounty Hunters. They were leaded by a very stern hunter named Chosser, a very mean and nasty SOB. Not much else to say, except i would of been destroyed, but luckily, a wing of GC fighters on one of there patrols came to assist me. Together, we managed to take down many wings of hunters, but Chosser got away, swearing vengance. I must say, i was truly lucky that they were in the area, but i am even more lucky to have met the wing leader of the bunch: Jasmine

With my ship badly shot, we made our way to Kyoto for repairs. When we landed, Jasmine introduced herself in person, that was when i fell in love with her. She had beautiful eyes, creamy smooth skin, a voice like an angel, and her kindness was so touching. During my repairs of my ship, we both talked in the bar about various topics, regarding Cardamine, Kusari, the GC, and everything in between. All i can say is, we connected that night. When my ship was fixed, i decided to stay back in Kusari, with Jasmine.

3 Wonderful years pass by for the both of us till one day, i decided to propose to her. We decided to be wed on Freeport 10 as a neutral ground for my fellow outcast to attend. among the attendance were the GC, and my Blood Dragon friends, and even curious Zoners who wished to witness the wedding. We exchanged vowels, and finally wed, and enjoyed the rest of the day at the reception. I gotta say, i had it all, friends who i consider family, a beautiful wife, and a nice place we both bought on Tokyo under false names. A dream everybody wished they had.

but sadly dreams tend to end unexpectedly.

During the reception, there was a loud bang, and then several bounty hunters came storming into the area, shooting and capturing every criminal they see. Among them was Chosser, he organized a team of unlawful Bounty Hunters to take in criminals, and to get his hands on me. During the chaos, i tried to escape with Jasmine, we reached our honeymoon ship when the unthinkable happened: Chosser, in his anger to see me suffer, shot Jasmine in the back at point blank range....she was dead before she even hit the deck of the hanger.

It was as if time slowed down for me...i could not think...i could not see what i was doing......in a fit of rage i have never had in my entire life, i blindingly charged at Chosser, tackled him down, grabbed a hold of his gun, and shot him, and then again..and again....over...and over....and over....and over..... and over....

When it was over, what was left of the Bounty Hunters who got away with what wedding guests they could get there hands on, and left the station before the Zoner security could reach them. I was left there on the station...feeling sadness in my heart.... i just wanted to kill myself...

That was 5 years ago.... now, I'm older and wiser, but deep inside, i am but a lonely person. Not wanting to go back to being a mindless pirate when i was a boy, i went into confinement, teaching myself once more to respect and honor other people....I'm sure that's what Jasmine would of wanted me to do. And so, as a wandering pirate, i adventure across Sirius, doing what i do as a outcast..pirate. But unlike most pirates, i have my own code of ethics when it comes to pirating. T have learned to respect all people of different backgrounds....except for the Bounty Hunters, they are my sworn enemy until i die after what they did to my beloved...

Currently, i reside in Liberty, but i still visit Malta, and even Kusari every now and then. my Blood Dragon friends have nicknamed me Katai Houhei, meaning Honorable Hunner.

Thus the name Honor Gunner: the noble pirate, is born.