Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Sermons of Arch Bishop Ryodan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ryodancommpng.png]

Health of body and spirit, my followers.

We have come to the dawn of a new age. We stand warily on a precipice with uncertainty before us and darkness behind. The black tyrant which has spilled the blood of thousands of our brothers and sisters now follows close in our wake, intent on completing the task which it has set out to do by destroying the Exodus and perfecting its genocide. However, make no mistakes, my followers. It is our wake and the parasitic murderers will bend and writhe as we see fit to finish their task. Remember this always: To follow in anothers path is accept where it may lead you.

There is hope yet, followers of the Faith.

Trust in the Patriarch.

Trust in the Creator.
Health, my followers.

Our Exodus is nearly complete, yet that black lament which tormented our hearts for the brief weeks of the Dark Spirit's assault still no doubt wracks our spirits. I, personally, have felt the cold dagger of this murder plunge itself deep within my soul and twist with great conviction. It is their nature, but we must not lose hope, for then what will we be? Crop for their harvest. I trust in you, my followers, to have hope. With this alone, we might defeat our demons.

Come harken then, O voice of dread, with bitter tidings laden!

It has long been since I have seen her sunny face, or heard her silver laughter; yet no thought in me shall ever find a place in thy house of despair! Within the frost, the blinding snow, the storm-wind's wicked blackness; without the lively ember of Faith maintained, and its rejuvenating gladness.

Rejoice, my followers!

For it is in the blackness that the light might shine most brightly.

Trust in the Patriarch.

Trust in the Creator.