Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Message to The Angels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: Lucian Taro

*Couch* Is this turned on? Check, check.

Dear Angels.
Ehm, my name is Lucian Taro, i am captain of space research vessel Icaras. We, here on Icaras, are currently conducting a reasarch about quality of peoples sleep. I send this message to you because we desperately need help.We are curently in dire need of something,rather,uniqe. Angelic feathers. Yes thats right, we would really aperciate if you could provide us some. They grow back i hope. They are absolutely neccecary for finishing our new product. It will be a milestone in sleep technology, i am sure of it. However we would like to avoid releasing too much information because of concurention. So, ehm, of course, if you need something in return we will gladly provide help with anything you need or financial support if you need.

My crew and i, thank you for reading this message. We hope that your answer will be possitive.

Taro out.
-- Incoming Transmission --

Hello, young one.

My name is Kazinsal. I am a representative of the Angels. The good ones above have told me you require assistance in acquiring angel feathers. I'm sorry to break it to you, but I don't exactly have feathers... I don't think my angelic friends do either... So I'm wondering what exactly you require these "angelic feathers" for. That way I can talk to my superiors on the angel chain about your dilemma and we'll see if we can have it sorted out, alright?

Thank you for your time, and may the gods be with you.

Angel Kaz

-- End of Transmission --
N-no feathers..?Oh i see, i see.You are working undercover so you have to hide your #whispers# wings.
Well since angels are directly involved...
We are working on a prototype talisman that will completely block "negative periodical fluctuations in alpha waves" commonly called "bad dreams".Spiritual energy proved very efective in blocking these types of energies.Angels are known to concentrate high amoun of spiritual energy so...
Well thats why.
Taro out.

Hello there,

I have been informed that you require a certain appendage of my person. I would be most happy to supply you with one of my many feathers, but I would ask one thing of you in return. Could I please have some of this product? My sleep has been rather disturb lately and it would make me shine again if I was able to go a night without waking up.

I look forward to your reply

Regards, Angel Bear.

Eris bless you good sir.I will deliver the final product personaly.So, sir, just state how many units you want and/or need.But, if you could provide a picture of said feathers... Depending on size of feathers we can make from 2 to 5 talismans, 6 units max.
#Whisper# Sir, if i may ask... That "angel" before.Is he a trainee or something?He told me that you dont have any feathers.Weird huh?Does that mean that his wings are bat-like?I am realy confused...

Hello again, young one.

Looks like I was wrong. Angel Bear will be able to supply you with angel feathers... I didn't know we had any in stock. I think Angel Bear should be the one handing this... request.

May the gods be with you.

Angel Kaz

PS: I don't have wings. I can levitate.

Oi oi, mister wizard. I didn't knew that you are angel... I can see that you are not very talkative. Anyway, i believe that this message was not directed at you.

Angel Kazisnal...#Cough#...levitation? Interesting, interesting indeed. May i ask your DNA sample..? Maybe one of our research vessels will be interested, Daedalas maybe...
BUT, no wings? Please forgive my rudeness for a second...What kind of angel are you?

Well MrJacub,i am an angel,just not of this kind of angels...and i know that this massage wasn't pointed to me.

I wanted to ask our angels here question about something but this entire "angels feathers" issue make me

change my mind...i though this is a "help"threat...all the best to you...
Jakub..? I am sorry mister Wizard but my name is Taro, Lucian Taro. However, if you need help of some sort i am all ears. Also i am sure that mister Bear or mister Kazinsal can help you too.
Mister Bear, we prepared 15 talismans so far, just some minor adjustments but those have to be made with feathers conected.Please let us know if you need more.Also i have to say.Uhm, you, as leader of angels, are special case...to what extend is yet to be discovered...
Have a nice day.

Taro out.