Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=agency fb]INCOMING TRANSMISSION
Comm ID: Christian Burton

Greetings fellow brothers and sisters. Yesterday I got unpleasant encounter in my trading vessel "Kadesh" with the Phantom in Omega-47, he follow me from Omega-41. Seems he is strange guy. First he was interested where going my cargo, he was think I have stuff for Bretonia. After how I said it comes to Canaria, he demand my brain, and don't give time for respond. *smirk* Very smart, he wanted something substitutionally keep me alive or give my brain. Just I want to give a warn to our traders - keep your eyes open. Hope never see this guy inside our Freeports, bases and planets.

Here a data.

[font=agency fb]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
<< Incoming Secure Transmission>>

Silent: Greetings Zoners it seems that we all have the same common problem.
And that be Pirates. Well soon enough you shall see The Silent Assassins dominate these filly maggots.

Do not mistake "We" the Ellesta Twins shall hunt more then pirates but, we will actively hunt pirates.

"We are the Ellesta Twins" And we feel all pirates are cowardist,impudent sKwans who hold life to it's lowest state. Rest assure we shall take the life of every last pirate in Sirius for what has happened in our pasts.

<<Static>>
<<Transmission Lost>>