Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonia Police Authority
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
► Incoming Transmission
► Subject: Office Space on Planet Cambridge
► From: Dr. Dr. Alexa Vanessa Maria Cole, Ames RS
► To: Bretonia Police Authority

[Image: headcopy.png]

Greetings Gentlemen.

My Name is Dr. Dr. Alexa Vanessa Maria Cole, Dr. of Science and Physics, Director of Public Relations of the Scientific Consortiom of Investigative Operations.
Or for short, SCIOP.

The Consortium's goal is to set up young Scientists, and help them to get their feet off the ground.
We are also currently waiting for permission from Cryer Pharmaceuticals to obtain space on Cambridge Research Station to set up our labs.
In addition to the office space we are attempting to acquire on Cambridge research station, we would also be interested in acquiring some office space upon Planet Cambridge itself.
Thus we' are kindly asking to gain office space on Planet Cambridge to keep our traveling costs as low as possible.

If there are any questions left, please feel free to contact me therefore, whenever you want on this comm link.

Yours sincerely

Dr. Dr. Alexa Vanessa Maria Cole
Director of Public Relations

[Image: ASig1.png]
CommChannel Status: OPEN
Incoming Transmission...
Priority: NORMAL
To: Dr. Dr. Alexa Vanessa Maria Cole, Ames RS
Subject: Office Space

Greetings Dr. Dr. Alexa Vanessa Maria Cole
I am pleased to inform you that I foresee no problems with you obtaining premises on Planet Cambridge for SCIOP. As long as all of your activities do not infringe on any laws within Bretonia space or its allies you are most welcome to use as much space as you can obtain on Planet Cambridge. Feel free to drop in a give a quick greeting when you are successfully set up on Cambridge and I wish you all the best with your operations.

Regards
Calvert (Superintendent of Cambridge)

NSY CommChannel Status: CLOSED