Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Eyes of the Coalition.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Storm coasted through the Cambridge system with utmost haste. The alarms Would have surely gone out by now that a member of the nobility had been pilfered.

"Contact Comrade Commissar Gonzalez," Angie spoke lazily, a little too full of herself at the moment in order to care. After all, it was she that negotiated the terms of this Duke. He was a rather clean man, owned a yacht, and actually took their demands just to save the crew aboard his ship. The corner of her mouth flicked up in a half smile.

"Da, Comrade Commander," Pasha spoke back.

"Tell her that we have a passenger of utmost importance to the Revolution. She might have some fun with this, too."

Slowly, the Chernobyl came closer to Omega-52.
Duke Pilengton Pasen paced back and forth in his cell while scratching his chin. He would stop every now and then to sigh and slap his palm to his face. After so many times of doing this the guards began to gather around the door and laugh at the Duke's absurd behavior. Pasen went to the door, faced the guards, and smiled.

"A cup of tea would be nice."

The guards slapped their knees and began to laugh historically. They clutched their ribs as the pain from laughing became so immense. One of them tried to speak to the Duke, but every time he started to speak they would all commence the laughing cycle once more. When the laughter started to settle, the Duke frowned and spoke again, hoping they would not laugh.

"I don't see how not treating a guest kindly is funny..."
A cold voice piped up from an unseen location, yet it was soft like a purr, "It's a shame you're not a guest. Prisoners aren't equals." Angie stepped into view, her face emotionless and her posture formal. She wore her full uniform: Flight jacket adorned with medals and ribbons, buttoned up to the collar; her black pants tucked into neatly polished boots; a service pistol sat in its holster on her right hip, ready to be drawn should the need arise; and to complete the ensemble was her ushanka, her red hair coming out from under the back, tied into a pony tail.

With her arms folded behind her back, Angelica stepped to the bars, nodding to the guards. Obediently, they stepped back, standing against the wall. "You are a noble, da?" He started to speak, but she cut him off, "Indeed. If you were not, you'd be back at home, continuing your life. Or maybe dead."

Her lips twisted up in a cold smile. "So, -Duke-," She practically sneered the title, "I do believe you have a few questions to answer before we hit Omega-52. Will you comply?" Her chin inclined to the left, her green eyes flicking to regard him in a side-glance.
Pilengton Pasen scratched his chin for a second, while thinking of what to say.

"Oh. Yes, certainly. I will comply. But before i answer your silly questions, may i have a cup of tea?"

Some of the guards that were listening chuckled at the Duke's persistence. While the red haired lady thought, the duke eagerly awaited her response.