Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My life in short.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.::{ Transmission file uploaded } ::.
:::{ Scanning for virus... } ::.
::.{ Running file } ::.

Subject: Victor Sturm
Place of Birth: Unnamed Settlement on Manhattan.
Height: 1.75m
Weight: 75 Kilograms
Hair Colour: Charcoal, Military Style.

Fathers Name: Runarr Storm
Mothers Name: Sigrid (Last name Unknown)
Sisters Name: Charlotte Storm

It all started out at our little village on Manhattan. My father was a outcast, named Runarr Storm. He wasnt exactly one of the most unfamous ones, and his membership of the Outcasts was unknown to most, but i cant say i didnt know. No one would belive me anyway.

I noticed out he had illegal goods in his ship when i was twelve. When he noticed me peeking in his cargo hold, he walked back into the house and grabbed a bottle of
something he brewed himself. He cried. I decided to keep my mouth shut, to keep the family gathered. This was quite painful, as i had never lied or held anything back.

My mother was a independent trader. Most of the time, she hauled legal goods within Liberty.
She was a woman with respect for the law.

My sister wasnt exactly a hard one, but she had problems keeping her mouth shut. When i was 14, she figured exactly the same as i did. My fathers criminal problems. She ran off and told my mother about this. They both went silent.

The very next day, I woke up to the sound of my fathers ship engines starting up.
I ran to one of our small windows and saw him as he left me and my mother. I wiped a tear,
I understood why he left.

When i filled sixteen years, my mother purchased me a Patriot . It wasnt all brand new, Used in service for three years. I was pretty proud, and pretended to be a Navy Officer all day, scouting the village with childish pride. I was quite bored at the time, so a new toy to play with wasnt too bad. I modified the engines and added a few pretty basic lasers that i made myself. I went flying in the forest, shooting rocks and tree stumps i imagined to be criminals. But as i ventured further into the forest, i lost the time and went too far. Shooting wildly as i did, i opened fire at a mountain that i had no eyes to see. I was a young boy and a fool.

Large rocks fell down and penetrated the weak and old shield and almost destroyed the hull. After the accident, i carefully flew the bulked patriot home to the village workshop where i fixed it roughly. I had some money i saved up, so i purchased a new shield module.

A year later a stranger came up to my door. His hood made it difficult to see his face, but i noticed a corsair symbol on his right hand. I had my own house now, in the same village ive always lived in. His message was quite depressive; My mother was the victim of a tragic trade lane accident. One of the trade lanes from Planet Erie had a malfunction, and as a result my mothers Transport vessel was threwn into the the atmosphere of Erie in a horrible speed. She suffered decompression.

I do not know where my sisten went, i lost contact with her. My guess is that she ran off with the Corsairs, like my father. She was quite the lone wolf. Never talked much, but when she did, it was hard to stop her. She rarely participated in any event within the family. Nor do i think she ever did.

Currently im working for the Interspace Commerse with the dream of joining the Navy and serve the House of Liberty someday. Until i feel im ready, im waiting.

------- Personality -----

Speaks before he thinks,
Thinks before he acts.
A great deal of duty.
Honest. Humble.

-------- Attributes -----

Pilot Skills: Intermeditiate, Under Training.
Engineering Skills: Novice, Under Training.
Morale: Great.