Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The RDA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
+++>Incoming Transmission
+++>Comm ID: Jack Selkner
+++>Source: ICMG-Unakite

Jack appears with the full-body area of his combat suit on. You see the helmet on a table in the background.

He pulls the Shav out of his mouth, and lets out a thin cloud of mist, before speaking.

"Well, gents, I do hope this gets to you. I'm speakin' on behalf of the Independent Communist Miner's Guild. Jack Selkner would be my name. Now, shall we move on to business?"

"I'll make it short. We would like to engage in a state of mutual cooperation between our two...establishments."

He puffs out another cloud of mist, this time forming it into the shape of a ring.

"Of course, the reason should be obvious. We have similar areas of operation, the same mining fields, and a mutual hate of a certain...party, known as the Outcasts. And, so, we simply ask for a kind of alliance to more efficently pursue mutual goals. It's...really quite simple."

He flicks away the Shav, and reaches for another from the pack strapped to his side.

"If the previously stated incentives are not enough, well...just say what you wish. We shall accomadate."

+++>End Transmission
Incoming Transmission
Source: Jim Young, RDA CEO

Ofcourse mutual cooperation would be in the best interest of all of us don't you agree?

Mr. Selkner.. What would this involve financially?

Transmission lost.
---Incoming transmission---
---Subject: ICMG, RDA alliance---

Mr. Young, I understand your corperation is a very capitolistic one, and our organization is much the opposite, but it would be most advantagous to put aside our diffrences and create a very powerful allaince.

This is not much of a Finiancail issue, more of a security pact. If your ships are attacked or threatened the ships of the ICMG will come to their aid, however we expect the same from your oganization if we ever encounter hostility.

also in this agreement I would also like to focus our mining efforts togeather. Both of our organizations will mine togeather and the money will be distributed between the RDA and the ICMG. However we have no direct use for money within our guild, we use it to trade with the outside world.

so what do you say?
-Mack
---Transmission End---
Incoming Transmission
Source: Jim Young, RDA CEO

I say this sounds like a good idea, i think we have a deal if theres nothing more you would like to add.

Transmission lost.