Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Senator.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

.:Incoming Transmission:.
[Image: Copyofimg-thing.jpg]
.:Comm ID: SecIA Nancy Clearwater:.
.:Location: Classified:.
.:Encryption Protocol: Qoppa 6:.

Dear Senator,

I know this will reach you without me even having to aim it. You should be able to figure out why it is encrypted anyway, and I am not about to state the obvious.

Now, I know the organisations we work for do not co-operate much, but the game works on favours. You scratch my back, and we go from there.

We seem to have misplaced a cruiser. You seem to have misplaced a cruiser as well. We both have agents in each other's yard. Get me anything on our missing cruiser and we go from there.

I know you'll manage to find a way to respond without compromising me. See to it.

Secretary of Internal Affairs
Miss Nancy Clearwater

[color=#FF0000].:Transmission Terminated:.
.:Signal Lost:.
.:Trace: Impossible:.

.:[ Incoming Transmission ]:.
[Image: 727.gif]
.:[ Comm ID: Withheld ]:.
.:[ Location: $^#&#%@%R":}> ]:.
.:[ Encryption Protocol: Nehebkau 3 ]:.

Secretary of Internal Affairs Nancy Clearwater,

That appears to be quite a mouthful. Something else we seem to have in common perhaps?

So you have word on a cruiser that has gone missing in the Omegas do you? Surprising to say the least. Internal Affairs implies within Liberty. Then again, you seem to think you own Sirius. That would be something you share with all of mankind's mortal enemies.

Either way, I have played this game long enough to know how it works, as well as know how it does not. I want the terms clear. You get the information on your lost cruiser, I get the information on my cruiser, and my cruiser, as well as any extraction teams I send out, gets a safe passage back home, without interference from anyone.

This message will erase itself as you read it, and the only place it will remain is in my head and your memory. I know those who watch you will not get to me, so try not to compromise yourself. Who watches the watchers indeed.

As you so kindly put it,
The Senator

[color=#FF6600].:[ Transmission Terminated ]:.
.:[ Signal Disrupted ]:.

Dear Senator,

You expect me to try something? Really. Have a bit of faith.

I am sure we share a lot in common. It is a shame you are on the other side. Also, we share that enemy. Do not confuse me with it.

Onto business, I can accept those terms. Deal.

Also, don't worry about me. The rhetoric is answered by no-one since the answer is the same.

Miss Nancy Clearwater

.:[ Incoming Transmission ]:.
[Image: 727.gif]
.:[ Comm ID: Withheld ]:.
.:[ Location: $^#&#%@%R":}> ]:.
.:[ Encryption Protocol: Nehebkau 3 ]:.

Secretary of Internal Affairs Nancy Clearwater,

Yes, I do. It is the most tactically efficient move. If I was in your position, that is what I would do. Remember, I have been doing this since before you were born and I face multiples of you every minute. That, and I win against them every time. Do not forget that.

Having said that, it is a shame that you are on the other side. Perhaps you would like to come over to ours? There is no pay difference in credits, but we can add to your morality.

Business. Curious name for it. I will contact those who need to be contacted. You will have the information shortly. Nothing escapes our eye, as you very well know.

Oh, and I never worry, I just think. The rhetoric is answered, but very few know the answer. Those being guarded watch the guards.

As usual, this message will erase itself as you read it.

As you so kindly put it,
The Senator

[color=#FF6600].:[ Transmission Terminated ]:.
.:[ Signal Disrupted ]:.

Dear Senator,

That explains why you win does it?

No, I know where I stand, and I will continue to stand here.

Interesting answer.

I look forward to the information.

Miss Nancy Clearwater