Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trnsmission to the order HQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arisa Shade (NightShade)****

Greetings. I am Arisa Shade. A daughter of a Ex Gunship captain.
My father was working for the order when his partol was attacked by nomads.
The ship my father was on was destroyed.. and my father is listed as M.I.A
The wreckage was salvaged and brought too a debris field.
I wish to Buy this wreckage and fix it up with a crew. and look for my father.
I know it sounds like a weird request.. i could take any vessel and go look for him but.. I feel like that ship is a part of him. I would even track down the ship wreckage myself and not cause extra work for your people.
I would even pay the full price of a new gunship to buy the wreckage.

please respond on the same frequency

****End Transmission****

// I'd like to request a Hathor gunship for this rp character. please note that the father is made up and is not played in the server. and might be used for RP and SMALL pirating only. I do not intent to go on a large scale pirate action but it might be required for the rp. also i will post further info about the rp in lower posts
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arisa Shade (NightShade)****

The final moment of Arisa's father.

Alex Shade is talking to his wife at home in his private quarters:
"yes dear I will be home shortly".... "Ofcourse I know she's growing up..."....."yes yes.. i'll talk with her when I get home."

-Intercom-"Captain we have large objects approaching"
Alex : "sorry dear I have work to do" *hangs up and presses the intercom* "I'll be right on the bridge"

Once on the bridge.

Alex "What is the problem jack?"
jack "Sir we have found wreckages of a large convoy."
Alex "Really.. this can't be good.. anything on scanners?"
Crewman : "No sir"
Alex "Right we better inform hq.. get us a open channel"

Crewman opens a comm channel.

Alex "This is captain alex Shade to order hq"

The channel stays blank

Crewman : "Sir i think we're being jammed"
Alex : "with nothing on sensors? how is that possible"
Jack : "They might be hidding in teh debris sir."
Alex : "Alright Lets go to battle stations!"

As soon as he said that.

Crewman : "SIR! incoming heat source! A torpedo!"
Alex : "Evade it!"
Crewman : "Too late!"

After a serrious shaking

Alex : "damage report!"
Jack : "Shield down.. engine down.. half our weapons are down... We're a sitting duck!"

Alex looks out of the window

Alex "Oh My ***!!! Nomads!! get us out of here!"
Jack : "We can't without engines We are ............."

Data stops here...

A few days later a order patrol investigated the missing ships and found the wreck and salvaged what was left of it and took the wrecks for inspections

Arisa and her mother we're only told taht alex was missing in action. Not wanting to see her mother die of grief she tries to get the wreckage herself to study and find back her father.
altho before she could start her search she would have to get the wreckage

****End Transmission****
//You're new here, so I'll go easy on you, but your request is typical of most technology requests that occur on the disco boards... it's hastily put together with no real explanation or reasoning as to -why- we should give you what you ask for.
You claim the ship might be used for pirating. That's an immediate denial from the start - the order does not endorse piracy in any form, we're a lawful organization devoted to protecting humanity, not encouraging strife.
You mention no where what ID or IFF you will be using with this ship. You mention nowhere what weapons you would be using on this ship. You mention nowhere what areas you would be operating in with this ship.

From what we (Order High Command) see in your post, you just want the ship because you want the ship. You dont really have a reason, you just think it'd be cool to have for possession's sake. That's not the kind of request that gets approved around here.
' Wrote://You're new here, so I'll go easy on you, but your request is typical of most technology requests that occur on the disco boards... it's hastily put together with no real explanation or reasoning as to -why- we should give you what you ask for.
You claim the ship might be used for pirating. That's an immediate denial from the start - the order does not endorse piracy in any form, we're a lawful organization devoted to protecting humanity, not encouraging strife.
You mention no where what ID or IFF you will be using with this ship. You mention nowhere what weapons you would be using on this ship. You mention nowhere what areas you would be operating in with this ship.

From what we (Order High Command) see in your post, you just want the ship because you want the ship. You dont really have a reason, you just think it'd be cool to have for possession's sake. That's not the kind of request that gets approved around here.

// i am sorry if it comes over that way... It was not my intention i merely wanted to find a fun char to play