Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: The Order Representatives.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..:[Signal Received]:..
..:[Transmission Started]:..
..:[Encryption level: Order standard protocol]:..

.. Open Video Channel ..

[Image: remiliascarlet.jpg]

.. ID: Mercenary, Remilia Scarlet ..
.. Location: Freeport 11, Omicron Delta ..

.. message begins ..

Dear dear Order representatives, i find very interesting this little adventure that happened to me for the last time after few Order Agents with strangy strangy purple thing with them where lucky enough to be liberated by me from some scums at Liberty. I know you love your agents enough to be happy to get them back. And You don't need to go anywhere, isn't it great?! Because they shown me the way from Liberty to Omicron Delta and now I'm here. What a beautiful place.. But wait.. yes, about Agents! So, they encrypted this message for me and i hope you'll read it because only they know where they are sending it to .. *laugh* And yes, i love adventures, so they are waiting for you to send them a order to show me the way to your hidy hidy system. Guess not a problem, hm? Okay! Waiting for your answers, farewell!

[color=#000000]*making a sip of a tea*

[font=Comic Sans Ms]Oh wait! Is it still recording? Nice! My name is Remilia Scarlet, but you can call me just Your Highest Remillia Scarlet! *laugh* Just joking. Now time to say "Bye Bye".

.. end of message ..

.. attached files ..

File №1

..:[Transmission Closed]:..
..:[re-sending message]:..
[Image: rwm6qg.png]
COMM ID: Ensign Victoria Elton
Good day, your message was passed to the High Command.
Unfortunately, I'm not in authority to deal with you.

Thank you for attention.

[Image: 35bd02f.png]
[Image: 5bw67p.png]

*Mumbles a bit as the transmission begins...*

"I'm sorry, Ms. Scarlet, but our translators are having a bit of trouble with your message.
If you could re-transmit the communique in proper english, it would be appreciated."

[Image: 34pl175.png]
..:[Signal Received]:..
..:[Transmission Started]:..
..:[Encryption level: Order standard protocol]:..

.. Open Video Channel ..

[Image: remiliascarlet.jpg]

.. ID: Mercenary, Remilia Scarlet ..
.. Location: Freeport 11, Omicron Delta ..

.. message begins ..

Oh yes? I'm offering a big pirate transport of sorry for me not completing school *laugh* not every station in the independent worlds have own school for your knowledge.. Well, back to the point.

A short meaning of the first message:

Guys wanna home. We are in doorsteps, but i have no maps of these damn sectors around. So, this is easy as hell, give me all proper coordinates i need to find a way.

This is going to be boring.

[color=#000000][font=Fixedsys].. end of message ..

..:[Transmission Closed]:..