Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonia Foreign Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
------------- INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
------------- Comm ID : Ritsuka Aoyagi
------------- Subject : The card
------------- Priority : Normal
------------- Security : Low

------------- OPENING VIDEO COMMS

[Image: videocomm.png]

------------- TRANSMISSION STARTS

[font=Times New Roman]
Ohayou office of Bretonia!

Yesterday I was talking to mister lieutenant commander mister Bridge and he told me it is possible to apply for some kind of a card that would tell others that I really don't want any troubles in Leeds...or Dublin...or any other part of Bretonia...or Magellan...anyway! I admit some of my past actions weren't the best example of what I was talking about, but that's long time ago, hai? Nowadays the only kinda of problems I happen to have is when there is some...withe all due respect!... overly active, eager and trigger happy officer. I even sometimes help Armed Forces when it comes to it! Not in the matter of war, of course but I don't really help the other side in any way concerning the war either.

I believe many officers would say that I do behave, really! Well except some like mister Ramey, he still owes me a Drake's wing. And umm....well most of those who operate in Leeds should know me.

If I get this card thingy I would, of course, never enter Bretonia in my rusty gunboat...which is rarely used anyway. I'm mostly in the Drake though. Once it's repaired... *looks aside*

I wouldn't dare to ask for any docking permissions but umm...Derby gets quite nervous if I get near it with my fighter or bomber. And, heh, you know, there are times I'd like to be able to defend myself. Or someone else. You know?

Well, I hope all goes well because that would help both me and authorities, I think. Have a nice day!

Yoroshiku.

Aoyagi Ritsuka

------------- TRANSMISSION ENDS

[font=Times New Roman]
Ano...moshimoshi? Anyone there? I hope mister Bridge wasn't making fun of me! That would be most uncalled for...

*sigh*

Comm Channel: Open
To: Aoyagi Ritsuka
Re: Visa

Hello there Aoyagi,
I am sure the Foreign Office will get to you as soon as they can. Things are a bit busy right now as im sure you will agree but i am sure they will get to you when they have time.

Yours aye

Cdre Jack Frost

Comm Channel: Closed

[font=Times New Roman]
Konbanwa!

I was doing a homework and I remembered that it's been some time already! Also I wanted to do something else for a while, but shh! So umm...does anyone have time yet? It's not that I was in hurry, but uh...you know, it would be nice to have the card thingy.

Can't wait to see it!

Yoro...I mean, best regards,

Aoyagi Ritsuka

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Dominic Windram Norrington
Recipient: Ritsuka Aoyagi

Until you submit your fighter, and bomber, to an inspection by one of my agents, I will have to deny your request. If you are willing to submit both vessels for inspection, let me know, and one of my people will do so as their time allows.
-Director Norrington
<div align="right]End Transmission

[font=Times New Roman]
Konnichiwa, mister Norrington!

Actually those ships are three in total. I can bring them basically anytime in the evening or afternoon New Tokyo time. You can name the time and place and I will bring them there. Probably in Leeds, right?

OK then, looking forward to your answer, mister!

Yoroshiku,

Aoyagi Rituska