Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Home under the sun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Shizuma walks over to all the bags and then looks at Leo lying in the couch. she quietly mumbles "unbelievable..." and grabs 2 bags and brings them to kiri's room.
*5 minutes later*

Now sitting straight on the couch, with Kiri and Shizuma in the living room.
"Hey guess what, I got some news from Alice.. She said she'll come back in a few days.. Would that be alright for everyone ? " He scratches his head and looks only at Shizuma..
Shizuma looks up and raises an eyebrow "I would love her to come back... you were the one who wanted to kick her out..." She focusses back on the book she's reading and mumbles "besides... I know, she already hailed me a couple of hours ago."
Leo sighs and looks at Shizuma"Listen.. I like her, too alright ? I was a bit angry because she didn't care about you last days.." He stands up and walking to Kiri, kneels down and whispers into her ear: Guess what Kiri, there's no bounty on me anymore. Those bad Mandalorians won't try to kill your daddy anymore" He smiles at her and strokes her head
Kiri stops putting away her clothes, she hugs her father as he tells her that the bad people wont be coming anymore, "e...even Ali-nee is coming back too? ... r..really?" she looked into Leos eyes as her own watered slowly, she blinked still looking into her fathers eyes awaiting a response, 2 tears slowly crawled down her cheeks. "th...then everything is going to be ok.... we will be a big family again?"
Leo smiles and suddenly hugs Kiri, holding her tight with one arm and using the other hand to stroke the back of her head. " Yes honey, everything will be perfect now. I promise." tears of joy slowly run down his face " I promise..."
*1 day later*

Kiri lay exhausted on her fathers chest as he slept snoring loudly, with her mother on the other chair sleeping soundly also, Kiri looked at the blood stains on the floor and on the sofa around her mothers leg.

With the Evil criminal Tony Sentero still at large after kiddnapping her, kiri attempts not to fall asleep just incase she see's the reaper again... she shivered, laying in silence thinking about her older sister, Alice. not knowing if she was alive... or gone forever. Kiri couldnt help but let out a few tears as they soaked gently into her fathers clothes, trying not to wake the others up, she wept very quietly, quivering, wanting so badly for her to come home... But inside she knew, she knew that somehow that might not be possible anymore....

Steadily growing more and more tired Kiri's mind began to wonder, "what would happen to Clytemnestra if Kiri herself was to die..." she thought. *sniff* I hope...you are...going to come with me, Cly... when its time... I dont want to say good bye...

she falls asleep to the hypnotic rythm of her fathers breathing and the strong melody of his beating heart
*The Next Day*

...an adorned letter drops through the letterbox, a rare occurance these days, the envelope baring the Bretonian Police insignia is found laying on the floor. Inside there was a memorandum containing the details of Miss Hidamari's promotion, her official AFO license and a CCed commendation from Commander Lucy Silsbury.
Leo wakes up.. opening his eyes slowly.. still a bit sleepy since the last days were so exhausting.. he slowly sits up, now sitting on the bed.. seeing Shizuma next to him, still sleeping deep. He gives her a gentle kiss on her forehead and gets up.. stretching his arms a bit. He's walking downstairs into the living room, seeing a letter infront of the entrance door. "Hmm ? A letter ? For who will it be ?" He's walking towards the letter, picking it up and looking at it. "Hmm.. adressed to Kiriko Hidamari ? It's for Kiri ! From the BPA.. I'm sure it's important.." He quickly walks upstairs, into Kiri's room. She's still sleeping, breathing quietly.. Leo sits down on the side of her bed."Honey ? Hey, wake up.. He gently shakes her a little bit.
Laying on her left, Kiri slept soundly, her father sat on the bed, it rocked gently and settled again, Kiri stirred slowly, moaning whispily, she eased over and lay on her back opening her eyes only a fraction, she smiled at her father from beneath the covers as he woke her gently. she spoke very quietly still exhausted from her "Graveyard" patrol duty whats the matter...tousama?... she dreamily whispered up to him smiling exhaustedly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9