Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kishiro junior freight analyst position opened!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
password: ****

..Password accepted..
..Access Granted.. Welcome [Hajime Irjima]

Konnichiwa, dear new applicants to our big family, Kishiro Industries.

With the approval of our honorable Director, i have been granted the opportunity of setting up a valuable prize for Kishiro's new employee who we think has the best expectatives. To apply for this prize, the candidates must indicate, with the maximum possible detail, any data about their personal lifes, former jobs, studies, actual situation and future expectatives.

Kishiro looks for many employee profiles. It must be clear that the prize will not go to the person with the best educational and work record, but to the applicant who shows more interest and aptitudes to not only work for Kishiro, but to begin taking responsibilities in the company once he, or she, learns.

The prize will consist of an "Akegata" (P-19T KCT) class ship, with all the equipment included, and ready for it's inmediate use in commercial operations. This way, that promising employee will receive the neccesary push to benefict both himself and Kishiro in the future.

Good luck to the applicants,

Junior Manager Hajime Irjima

..Connection Terminated..

//basically we're boosting our recruitment in rp with an awesome opportunity to earn a good rp grounds for advancement within the Kishiro corporation and great opportunity to get a free ship to use with Kishiro. The best biography wins
// Re-sent

..Password accepted..

Konnichiwa, dear new applicants to our big family, Kishiro Industries.

Due to an error in our local transmitters, our previous message (attached on this one header's) was unable to be received in many populated areas around Kusari. The issue has been already addressed, as your reception of this message indicates, but it showed Kishiro the need of including it's own communications technical staff, instead of relying in external personnel to maintain low level communication facilities.

For this, and under the guidance of our politics of continuous improvement and advance in all areas, we are also including an employment offer for five medium level communications technicians, who would be employed under Kishiro's new section of communications management. They would be responsible of the rearrange and maintenance of the new public communications systems.

Our previous offer to a new junior freight analyst, is still standing, seeing a technical failure was responsible of many of the potential candidates not being able to reach this opportunity.

Good luck to the future Kishiro employees, both potential junior freight analysts, and technicians.

Konnichiwa Kishiro Directors,

It is my honour to be given an opportunity such as this. I will now detail and document my personal life and my working and educational experiences for the last five years to the best of my ability.

As a matter of context I feel it is important to inform you that both my parents are expatriated Kusari citizens living and working within Liberty, my place of birth. My father studied Pass Production Techniques and Industrial Robotics at the University of New Tokyo. He with the class of 763, a good year I'm told. From this point he gained employment in a mid level position within Samura Industries.

However some years later my father had not achieved the level of advancement he had hoped to, this was a great blow to his ego. Enough so for him move both he and my mother to Liberty in order to start anew. Shortly after this my father took on a supervisory position at a mid-level robotics manufacturer within Liberty, Kogame Robotics. My father still works with Kogame to this day, I'm told he might soon be making enough to qualify as a majority share holder.

Throughout my childhood I was forced to address several issues within my own personality that caused both my parents and myself a great deal of frustration. It took many years for me to confront and address these issues, however now that I have my life is finally working in good order. The first sign of this was my intership with my father at Kogame.

From this point I spent several years in the divisions dedicated to mass production robotic assistance, facilitation, and production services as well as direct robotic assembly. I feel that these skills give me an edge when working with Kishiro due to my experience and the need that Kishiro has to be able to produce it's developments in short order. However my internship was due to end at some point, and when it did I shifted all of my focus to completing the programme I was enrolled in and finding employment.

From there you see me now. I've come full circle from my father and returned to his home, seeking employment with the dire opposition of the keiretsu that sired him, and for some reason I cannot stop smiling. Giving me this positon would not be a mistake, I assure you.

Dallas Matsu****a

..Password accepted..

Konnichiwa, Dallas Matsu****a. Consider yourself a full member of Kishiro, and let me hand you the keys to your prize for your evident wish to bring yourself to a place among the Kishiro highest ranks, for the better success of our Company.