Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The scum of Sirius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IncRamirez2.png]

Set Ramirez appears on Screen, hes sitting on a bridge on a rather luxurious command seat, in the background a darkness, with chains hanging from the ceiling.

He leans in closer to the screen.

Hello, murderers, kidnappers, thieves, monsters, thugs and mercs, I am Set Ramirez of the Venezi Syndicate, and I have opened this frequency, to offer deals to all those interested.

I am in need of.. Subjects, and lots of them.

And when I say subjects, I'm talking about people, alive, and in relative health.

Why you ask?

Why?

Well, that is for me to know and you to never find out...

I need people of the following houses..

Liberty, Kusari, Rheinland.. And.. Gallia *he smiles widely at the last Nation mentioned*

Civilians, military, police, corporate fools and the rest of their so called; "Lawful's"..

Also could have use for Bounty hunter pilots, they are so.. Amusing..

For each person, delivered to me on Ibiza base..

I will pay the following:
  • Kusari/Liberty/Rheinland/BH Military/Police Pilots: 10.000 Credits / Person Delivered (I need.. Well, pretty much unlimited amount of these)
  • Kusari/Liberty/Rheinland Gunboat Captains: 100.000 Credits / Person Delivered (Only need 25 of these from each house)
  • Kusari/Liberty/Rheinland Cruiser Captains: 500.000 Credits / Person Delivered (Only need 5 of each house of these)
  • Kusari/Liberty/Rheinland Battleship Captains: 800.000 Credits / Person Delivered (Only need 2 of each house)
  • Gallic Military/Police Pilots: 25.000 Credits / Person Delivered (Only need 100 of these)
  • Gallic Gunboat Captain: 150.000 Credits / Person Delivered (Only need 20 of these)
  • Gallic Cruiser Captain: 600.000 Credits / Person Delivered (Only need 5 of these)
  • Gallic Battleship Captain: 1.000.000 Credits / Person Delivered (Only need 2 of these)
This is above the payment the base will pay for their delivery..

Now, in order to get payed for this there are some rules.

I want to see:
  • Delivery Evidence with Time Stamp //Screen Shot//
  • I want proof with your reputation with the Outcast Commonwealth, is this not Friendly or above neutral, then no deal.
And remember, this is not official Syndicate work, this is my private little.. Fun.. *smiles*

And I can when ever I want, say no to a delivery.. This is my money after all.. *Chuckles*

Get to it..

He laughs a little as he presses a button on the armrest..