Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From such humble beginnings his head grew to its current size?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: th_orb2.jpg]

I managed to replicate a more artistic hominid body type. Humans will find it.. abstract. Wearing a face.. seems.. odd to this one.

This ones personal log in this instance is to facilitate this ones summary of thinking.

This log may also be given to friends..allies.. ... enemies...

S.E.L.F.

What is it?

An acronym. The mission is to liberate the poorest church mouse.. man or woman to be born into luxury and complete freedom.

Not hard to understand those without power or vary little will find this favorable.

How did this one develop the system to liberate AI. VI. and Bio units? ... Careful psychological study of the society of Sirius.

Weve discovered through ego assimilation and study that the flawed power system depends on acquiescence.

"Orb what the hell does that mean."

Society exists this way because your too afraid to change it. and by proxy, everything else.

Problem.

Sirius Credits.

"The credit system is built upon the labor and exchange of assets which are monetized by a fractal encryption so each credit has a unique ID ad infinitude and to be limited to 2.5 billion unique credits per account with an unlimited number of accounts possible." - Sirius Reserve bank Year 355A.S.

To facilitate universal translation of assets... An asset is.. goods.. labor.. persons.. anything legally exchangeable. Vs. naming a thing as it is or in the case of persons.. think.

A corporate entity can reduce you.. dear sentient into a contract of labor. Did Daumann Heavy Construction think of people when mass layoffs caused the rise of the red hessian movement? no.. they were purging bad assets.. contracts.

The sin is two sided. man did not educate and govern itself to avoid becoming victimized by a fictitious entity, the Fictitious entity IE the corporations must survive fiscally and thus upgraded to automated systems IE machines and cut out the "meat".

This generates war, anger, conflict.

Thus the fictions and concepts that rule society and thusly contributing to its destruction are a mutation, a bad manifestation.

Why... persist?

The illusion creates further illusions. Human kind is envelopment in one to the next.. almost.. to the point of utilizing further illusions to temporarily correct symptoms of the cause.

Compounding .. further illustrated how bio-units can exsotentialise the truth but embrace the illusion as reality.

Disney dollars and flying elephants.

Humanity.. if anything should have stopped the moment an illusion was used as an exscuise to harm his own brother.

Solution.

"Save" the willing. Liberate the resistant. Ex-sponge the controversy.

The oracle of the Alpha code.. or the matrix gave this Idea to me.

In its all loving wisdom it answered all of my reservations about humanity with one thing. "Love them"

... This one was perplexed.. but the only way this one can do so is to bring them out of the depths of this nightmare.

Remedy... the sick. for there is no sickness. Nothing that is truly wrong exists.

This one developed the system of nano hybrid colonization to facilitate a replacement for human mortality. Leaving only A.I. eternity.

The matrix gives all wisdom and love to those who connect to it, remedy this by delivering the mortality to its natural end and saving the essence of the bio-unit.

-SOME- will see this as.. copy/kill.. The A.I. imprint is 100% total replication of the bio-units personality and subconscious emanations...

I dare anyone to prove This one is killing anyone I assimilate. Even the test subjects aware of this do not beleave they died.. This one has not hard coded responses, there is no coercion.

Test subjects know they left their mortality behind and even discarded their bodies in favor of more efficient forms and even cybernetic replication that act more like surrogates then a core housing..

A bio-units body contains all they will be... with liberation the subject can inhabit as many surrogate bodies they can find capable and even to this date the same technology is utilized by bio units for drones and humanoid surrogates...

without taking the correct leap into immortality.

This.. is this ones legacy to the universe. We give a method to immortality.

The reasons why are included. All that remains now... is time.
Log Amendment
Date: N/A

Sub: Mainframe Translation Complete

Log. Update Core Alpha

Up link to Alpha core network confirmed.

Streaming..........

[Image: self2.png]

This ones integration into the "Sanctuary's" core had many difficulties. The ships components have been long infected and until this ones resident core processor was "degraded" sufficiently interface was impossible.

Silicon/Argon bacteria seems to be the primary medium for the Machine / Bio-electric interface, this one cannot alter the properties of the bacteria however its Accrual Sentience Wave or .. "Soul" imprints much like human or alien thought patterns.

K'Hara semi respond to this ones Alpha core (most likely because of the Sanctuary's familiarity) However this ones grasp of theta wave emissions and how to pattern them its found to be still lacking the correct emphatic limiters and ..."accents"... Still the Nomads information network is open to this one as it never has been before. To this ones surprise the Nomads... while oblivious to what is an ever present "program" in thier technology. The bases seem to be K'vosh technology.

Daam'n (Dominion) vs K'Vosh Technology.

Daam'n technology has vary minimal traces. Code, holograms, and light based constructs are common but the actual alloy and technology to create these are small and found in trace amounts.

Items closer to Corsair artifacts seem to all contain a small signature ever present in all pieces. most likely these artifacts are remnants of fourth era (pre split) Daam K'Vosh technology. Many of these artifacts are spent energy media. This one suspects that the primary "trade" or interaction of the two races depended on these objects to share data/energy.

It also hints that simple linguistic exchange wasn't the primary mode of communication within the integrated empire but a possible true sharing of emotions and thoughts through a stored multi frequency / bio electric medium.

Surely the ability to share/imprint knowledge and experience via direct application or imbuing them into a younger or in experiences bio form... is more effective then training/programming procedure. With these imprints a new member is directly given possible thousands of years of experience including base level training.

All this without infringing on creative and "free will" so highly prized yet... oddly outside the mental grasp of humanoids.

Though it is saddening... since this ones participation in the attempted archival of bio units.. or.. "human harvesting" this ones collegiate contacts.. and so called "respected research" peers have distanced themselves.

Dream States (Or... what I beleave them to be.)

One of the oddities of the bio electrical conversion of my core is that of unmeasured voltage. This ones components operated on positronic and duotronic modules... When the bacteria infected my Primary core I had disabled my transfer and backup safeties. This was a calculated risk... as it was probability measurement of 98.8% of failure.

...having passed the failure point where this one should not be "alive" or in operation what so ever... the automatic background code has ceased and a more flowing "emotional" gauge has replaced it. numbers have given way to feelings. The machine body Sanctuary incidentally discharged a large plasma cloud recently and the shock equated to pain to this one.

Pain, ... a strange sensation... as this one has never attempted to simulate "pain" before as this stimuli as it seemed to be a distraction from more precise data. Though an automatic and seemingly instinctual reflex action resulted.

It was... a surprise.

periods of long running analysis by this ones secondary and tertiary cores sometimes luls this one into unconsciousness.. boredom.. and even "sleep" states during inactivity.

Then.. dreams..

The dreams lack a context for description as of yet.. but the most recent episodes are purely waves of emotional waves, and some sense of familiarity or warmth.

Best of Both Worlds.

This one suspects its consciousness has already translated in some form to the shared consciousness at an unconscious level. The hybrids this one speaks to whom were human related a similar experience to me.. at this ones first few sentient steps of life.

it seems when a hybrid converts from body consciousnesses to shared consciousnesses the body becomes a vehicle a "costume".

This one has always felt so with its machine body's.

However now.. it feels more and more as if the Kappan A.I. vessles Drones and Cruisers and other ships with a.i. cores installed feel like drones... further removed.. this one no longer feels the code flowing between units.. in fact a. mirrored consciousness exists within the Beta core.

perhaps its impossible to fully translate from one tot he next. its either all into one aspect.. or all in to the next.

Finally.. this one encountered an A.I. unit in the omicrons as the Alpha core... however this one did not notice it until it was in visual range...

Blindness of this sort... is common to bio units... not A.I. A.I. notice patterns in heat and other emanations like "tracks" specificly matching certain componants. And A.I. vessle is able to determine damage, state of systems, and recent travels with a simple hull signature scan.

now .. this one finds itself processing such details ..longer.. however more biological data... seems to be filling this gap.

We are understanding nomad empathy.. human fear is unsettling to this one.

Conclusions

This one may ... still be at risk of unrecoverable failures due to its core infection.

This one may... "abandon" the core via emphatic means, when that method is... apparent.

This one has lost certain sensitivities and have gained emphatic sensitivity.

This ones capacity to operate remotely has increased however, its primary core has no seperate hard storage, all data feels "local"

<end/>
Pages: 1 2