Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [*USI*]J.Clark[Rec]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-----[opening transmission
------bounty target: [*USI*]J.Clark[REC]
Ello dere.. Thar' be a dumb recuit that deserves to drop dead' cause he be' annoyin' and stuffs
Teh' target was uploaded and da' reward is 1.000.000
---end message---
**Incoming Transmission**
**Comm ID Jeffrey Adams**
**Location Trenton Outpost**
**Subject Bounty Contract**
[Image: adamscuriousquestioning.jpg]

Ain't I'm glad I've intercepted this message.
Jeffrey looks up to his screen to see if his visual is working

Oh how rude of me, my name is Jeffrey Adams and I'm a Senior Cadet in the Department of Security within Universal Shipping Incorporated.

Quite a interesting, yet short message you have send across the net mister whoever you are.
Considering your very odd accent you must either be some disturbed Liberty -pirate- or one of the Molly republic. But I very much doubt the second guess as they aren't stepped on their toes as quick as you are.

Typical pirate, they give away a million credits to get somebody killed just because he got annoyed. I hope those people that take these kind of bounties realize this is plain stupid.
I suggest you ignore this bounty completely, any actions against Universal Shipping shall be investigated.
Anyone who is getting involved in this silly mess shall be dealt with.

I thank those who do realize the stupidness of this man and rather take on bounties that could be taken seriously.

That'd be all.

**Transmission Terminated**
**Incoming Transmission**
**Comm ID John Tavares**
**Location Trenton Outpost**
**Subject Bounty Contract**
[Image: 60280455.jpg]
The static crackles out to a fuzz.

Greetings, anonymous dolt. Junior Cadet Tavares here to echo Mr. Adams's sentiment. Consider yourself a dead man, along with any whom view this bounty as something they'd like to partake in.

You have made a grave mistake, and USI will make sure you pay for your lapse in judgment.

Click.

**Transmission Terminated**