Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Virulian Enclave RP feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there community, now over the last, eh, few months or so, the Virulian Enclave RP have grown, thanks to new members and ingame activities, and also increasing forum RP ive seen it prudent to make a General RP feedback thread, how is the RP for you when you've encountered or read our RP?

I wish to hear your thoughts, so if you have the time, look the stories trough or something..

I got tons of RP stories to link to this, and so I shall!

Here is the Lore and general stories linked with the Virulian Enclave Now, I want feedback on the RP itself...

Issues, problems (Same?) things.. Shoot.
So I thought I could bump this a little for fun sake.

And that I wish to hear your opinions on our RP and on the Lore behind my creation.
<3
I've not yet encountered you lot ingame, or even seen you in the player list once. However, I think the faction lore is very well done, and it's a shame that you folks aren't ingame very much, because I'd love to RP with you some time.
Thank you Kaiwren, let's hope the lore is well written shall we, as Ive spent to much time on it as it is. haha..

Anyhow, I appreciate any Feedback on our RP from any party.

Thank you
Updated the main post, even more stories about or concerning the Virulian Enclave.

Please, do read trough them... -glares-