Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming Transmission***

To: IMG HQ

Subject: Ship request

Greetings, my name is Captain Jaika i'm a Order agent from the secondary fleet. I found very interesting details about a ship in my database. It's a Nyx class IMG VHF, and it has very good combat stats. I request permission to use one of those ships because that vessel is perfectly fits to the harsh conditions of the Nomad space.

***Transmission Terminated***

<<signal lost>>

---Incoming transmission---
ID: Ron Matterson , Independent Miners Guild.
Subject: Ship usage.
[color=#000000]

The guild is more then happy to provide you with one of said ship, however, we will require fitting payment.

Given the nature of your Order, I would think a ship of near equal powers to the nyx would prove sufficent for payment.

Ron matterson.
[color=#FF0000]Directer of Research, Development and Defense.
Independent Miners Guild

---Transmission ended, Channel open---

To: IMG HQ

The Guilds offer more then acceptable, i leave my personal Bastet on Sarawak station as a exchange for the Nyx.

<<signal lost>>

>>>Incoming Transmission
>>>Source: Omicron Minor, battleship Kheops
>>>Comm ID: [color=#999999]Error

[color=#FFCC66][ Redirecting transmission signal]
[color=#FFFFFF]..............................

[Redirection Complete]

[color=#33CC00]>>>Opening transmission

[color=#FFFFFF]This is Vice Admiral Jack Osborne of Order Primary Fleet speaking.
Captain Jaika, if you are wondering how did I got into this transmission, Mr Matterson informed me about your plan of exchanging bastet for Nyx, and granted me full access for this channel.
Before your request, one or two other pilots also had same desire as yours, to aquire one of those IMG fighters. So Mr. Matterson was aware that this is not how such requests work.

You do NOT exchange give or sell,any piece of Order Technology under no conditions, without approval of Order High Command. Especially not prototype vessel like Bastet.
You have compensated price for Nyx to IMG already if I am not mistaken.
Extraction team is on their way to Sarawak station to pick up your bastet, and take it back home where it belongs.
You got your Nyx and soon bastet will be on safe, so your mistake have been handled, but do not let it happen again. That would be all.

Osborne out

>>>Transmission Terminated

//Beck gave me permission to post here.

[color=#000000]
My thoughts exactly. The Nyx has been remotely disabled, and will be recovered shortly. I've heard that the colonials may want a word with you as well, Jaika.

Vice Admiral, The IMG development division would be more then grateful to receive any ships or equipment that the order is willing to give, or, more likely, trade. The IMG is not without resources to barter with.

Ron matterson.
Independent Miners Guild

To: Mr.Matterson

Subject: ship usage

I paid the full price for the Nyx but i'm ready to pay more if this is the way to get my ship back in to work, or if you wish some other fitting payment for that ship then name it. Until that the Nyx is staying in stand by mode on board the Abydos. My engineer crew is able to crack the ships computer and overwrite the blocking signal you use but im sure that is not needed so i ordered them to leave the ship until i get the unlock codes from you.

<<signal lost>>

To: Vice Admiral Jack Osborne

Sorry for my mistake admiral, i assure you that this not happens again. I was always being loyal to the Order and i'm not going to fail this.

<<signal lost>>
[color=#FF0000]
The Transmission opens with several seconds of electronic screeching.

You miss-understand, I stated that a fighter was the price, and, until you get permission to give me, that nyx will remain locked down. Also, I strongly suggest that you not attempt to move it. Vary, strongly. Several of it's anti-theft devices should have activated by now, and will make a nasty hole in anything if moved.

Ron grins before continuing.

Have a nice day.

Ron matterson.
Independent Miners Guild