Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: O.A.F clan recruieting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The Story Behind the OAF

The O.A.F was found out by a new recruitment of the Order ,He thought that the Order only had fighters ,but has he was discovering through the green cloud's in space he came acrosss a whole fleet of Order ship's ,Battleship's,Gunboat's,Cruiser's,fighters . He came back to Planet Toledo and spread the word ,Soon Order ship's began too see more and more fighter's and even small amounts of gunsboat's.
the O.A.f joined forces with the Order ,and took assualt misison's and defence mission against Liberty.
In return the Order gave there new allies promisison to move up and down the omigron system's.

How to Applie :

You can applie by uing this Thread ,and please put your charater ,and your desired O.A.F name ,and why u would like to join .

Position's :

Fleet Admiral : [O.A.F]Darkness ,[O.A.F]GunMan

Second in command: [O.A.F] Illex

Gun Boat Captain: [O.A.F] Butler

And please visit the clan website ,thank's:rtfm:
Actually you are not a clan yet here.

You need 5 members and Pass Fellow Hoodlum's strict guidelines on Faction creation.

I will let him get in touch with you:)

Cheers
The Orders been done, Omicron 100 is owned, Omicron Minor is our ZoI, and the clan is owned by me.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?s=...ost&p=41786

Sorry mate, not happening. We don't need yet another Order faction...
Dboy ,i do want to take over your order System's

i wish just o make a clan to help u out a bit ....if tht is not what u want then tough the clan will go on m8 with or without your help , sorry

dark death
' Wrote:Dboy ,i do want to take over your order System's

Was that a typo? Or was that a threat?:dry:
DD, Dboy does not want annother order clan. He cant forbid it, but this WILL end in civil war, knowing Dboy's way of doing things.

I strongly suggest making annother faction, because this will not last long. Hogosha maybe?
it wasn't a threat Dboy ,i want to help you out a lot , i already spent half of my money on battleship ,please let me help you ,give me a chance ,oh and i ment to say i DONT want to take over your Order system's
please im begging you !!!
Begging me? After you insulted my faction and I in OOC chat within our own system? (Oh ya, I had people watching). Ya... Have fun with that. Last post I'm making here, your faction remains neutral to Bs|. Follow our rules within our space, Break em and your @$$ is mine.

(@QV: Yes, I'm done sharing.)
Eris is amused!

Dear Dark Death:

As a Zoner clan with somewhat nebulous ties to the Order, and by extension, Black Squadron; we strongly advise that you follow the advice of the Gods (BULLDOGNK and Fellow Hoodlum) before announcing your presence and claiming your "Factionhood".

To be perfectly honest, I don't have a glimmer of who you are, or what experience you have in the Order, other than your rather sketchy introduction here. Five members (Hail Eris!) is the rule for creating a Faction.

Be advised that you'll find no succor from the TAZ until you prove yourself to the Gods. Getting the nod from our Goddess can be just as tricky, if not more so.

Regards,
Malaclypse for the TAZ
To give Dark Death his due, he did PM me, and I suggested this thread before knowing the faction details.
Better that than just posting in the status thread. So this is still in the formative time.
Usual help or discussions involving any problems always appreciated then gentlemen ...

Hoodlum
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5