Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omega Mining Syndicate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: OMS-logo.png]

Omega Mining Syndicate

History:
The Omega Mining Syndicate was spawned of the harsh realities of the Omegas; the cutthroat business deals, the constant pirate attacks, the corporate aggressions and depredations. While not nearly as extreme as the Red Hessians in their views and goals, they are not as moderate as their normal IMG brethren. The OMS believes in aggressive tactics to secure fields, however, are tempered by the fact that they are neither strong enough nor autonomous enough to act in outright disregard for their stance with the rest of the IMG or the authorities. However, it is a thinly-veiled secret that the OMS does not like Daumann, Kruger, or BMM (what little mining the last one does in the Omegas). Reports, except in one instance, of piracy and extortion against corporate ships are largely unsubstantiated. After Daumann offered concrete evidence of OMS leader Zane Pruchnicki mining their field after the treaty of Omega 7, open hostilities ended on threat of Colonial reprisals.

Now there exists an uneasy silence in Omega 7 which threatens to escalate into open war due to numerous shadow deals being conducted…

After reaching an understanding with Kruger Minerals, they have been moved from 'Hostile' to 'Friendly'. Comm frequency

Overview:
ID: Independent Miners Guild
IFF: Independent Miners Guild
Tag: None
Allowed tech: Civilian, IMG (Rheinland/Bretonian Civilian included)

Diplomacy:
Allied
IMG
Colonial Remnant

Friendly
Red Hessians
Kruger

Neutral
Zoners
House corporations/Police/Military
SCRA
All others

Unfriendly
Corsairs
Outcasts
BMM

Hostile
Daumann

War
Das Wilde
Ore thieves (all ore thieves are to be shot on sight)

Primary Ships
Any and all civilian, Bretonian and Rheinland transports are allowed. No Hegemons are to be used; they are large, slow-moving targets. The largest mining ship (and the recommended one) is the Mafic Super Heavy Miner. Any civilian and IMG ships are allowed, up to the Hydra gunboat.

Roster Work in progress…
There are no ranks in the Omega Mining Syndicate; only a leader, and workers. All work for the common good and the good of self.

Zane Pruchnicki (Zapp)

Otherwise, none of your damn business.

Us Of Lesser Gods - forum RP

Main area of operations includes northern Omega 7, and home base is Freistadt. Ships are advised to not engage in open combat with anything except ore thieves and Wilde, except in self defense. Ships also advised to not venture into the southern half of the system unless en route to Omega 11.

This entire post is subject to change. Have at it. *puts on crash helmet*
No Argus.... No Zephyers?

You lot get two thumbs up in that case.
Yeah, whole plan is to keep it lowkey.

Besides, we has bombas and fighters, we can pew anything that needs pewing.

Just ask Das Wilde, they brought a Scorpion cruiser in the other day, it got raped.

Today they brought two cruisers.
A start up IMG faction that doesn't want to use all of the Zephyrs and Argus' they can get a hold of?

Nice, if only the TDF could learn from you
Well if it makes you feel better, my Zoner has an Argus.
I'd also like to add that recruitment is extremely open. We've already picked up three people new to the server in-game, and all you have to do is shoot me a PM (on the forums or skype) and you're pretty much in. Keep in mind that we heavily emphasize teamwork, and remember the two rules:

1. No mining alone
2. No Hegemons
' Wrote:I'd also like to add that recruitment is extremely open. We've already picked up three people new to the server in-game, and all you have to do is shoot me a PM (on the forums or skype) and you're pretty much in. Keep in mind that we heavily emphasize teamwork, and remember the two rules:

1. No mining alone
2. No Hegemons

Aye, past that the rules are the universal ones.

We want and require an effort to RP and not be a dick to others.
Does it -work-. Thats the main thing here. If it works, I might give it a shot
We went from CSVs to a fleet with an Atlas or two, several Behemoths, a Hydra gunboat, Pythos bombers, Eagles, and several Mafics. In five days. It works.
Pages: 1 2