Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GNN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Broadcast:New Berlin
Reporter:Jacen Toole

Good Evening this Jacen Toole with a GNN breaking new report, im coming from New Berlin Live where we are receiving reports that there has been a Overthrow in the Chancellery. We don't have all the Details right now but what is know is that at 5:00am New Berlin Time there was a Assasination on the Chanceller at her Berlin estate.

Sources say, from within the Chancellery that she was shot three times at very close Range, where not sure who the assasin was but its highly likely related to General Gallon Vakklu's Overthrown of the Central government.

All i can say right now is that theres Panick and histeria all over Rheinland, Reports are coming in of Arrest's in Frankfurt, Dresden Stuugart and even here In the Chancellery.

We've all ready barred witness to several mass execution's of Rheinland Millitary Personel. General Vakklu has Institued Marshal Law in all of Rheinland and has Ordered the Arrest of all Fleet Admirals of each outlying system.

OK....ok weve just gotten word that the RNC Baltic and the Bremen, chanceller Samus's Battleship, have just destroyed several Millitary blockades and are now entering the Borderworlds. An Aid to Generla Vakklu has stated that the Chancellers men and any who support her are now enemys of Rheinland and are to be hunted down at once.

Ahh here Comes the general now with a statement...

Gen. Vakklu-My fellow Rheinlanders, this is a dark day indeed, from sever informant has come undeniable proof that Chanceller Kristy Samus, and all that served under her are traitors to the state, she was using Government money to fund Secret projects, projects that are now only coming to light, we have evidence that she was in league with Corsair, and Outcast Terrorist, and was Aiding in the propaganda agains Other Clans within Sirrus, this my friends is not acceptable, and there for all that still remain loyal to her are now consider traitors and are to be taken into custody, and if they resist, are to be shot on site.

Since there is no longer any rulling body for Rheinland, I will be taking over as Chanceller, Untill such tim as Rheinland will becom stable and secure once again. thank you, please no questions.

Well there you have it, Chanceller is presumed dead and all her allies can turn themselves in or be executed.
OMG :O
O.O
Dark times are coming...
<_<
>_>
:yahoo: :yahoo:
A coup! WOOHOO! :yahoo: :$ Sorry, is this enough action for you dab? Or do you want to goto war against General Gallon Vakklu's illegal goverment now? :D only joking.

Either way, if the Chancellor didnt die and wants to fight her way back you can count on PD nadesico for help

This is indeed a critical situation. Where shall RM go now?
:unsure:
Reporter:Jacen Toole

This is Jacen Toole again, Im reporting from High Orbit of Berlin, and theres no words to discribe the Carnage that I see before me, Body floating everywhere, Ship hulk s surrounding the Docking Ring of Berlin, and Multiple Police and Fighter patrols everywhere.

We have confirmation the the Chanceller may yet still be alive, she was being shiped by transport to her ship the Bremen Moments before the fight ensued, no word yet on her location, but a group of Bounty hunters where able to claim three kills in Omicron Delta, they think it was a Recon wing, the Prisoners are being shiped to Berlin for questioning.

Reporter Johan Studt

I have just recieved a message from the new chanceller of Rheinland. All Rheinland citizens should go to the closest bomb or invasion shelter.

We have been told by the government that the Asgard Warriors group has just invaded New Berlin via the nearby Sigma-13 jump hole. What appears to be a heavily modified missile cruiser of unknown design is laying waste to the fighter wings assisting in the defense of our home planet. There are battleships and fighters attacking New Berling, Hamburg and Dresden. They seem to be assisted by the Corsairs, a pirate group from the border worlds.

Apperantly the AW are taking advantage of our low state of defense and shotage of warships toi take our beloved planet.

This will likely be the last broadcast you hear from us at the Rheinland New Network until this crisis is resolved. Either by Rheinland, or the Asgard War *The last word gets cut off by static and a fuzzy screen. You hear loud explosions overhead as a desrtroyed gunboat crashes into the city. You heed the reporters advice and start running to the bomb shelter*
RNC Reaper to the RNC Baltic, special coding.

This is Commander Hunt Stryker of the RNC Reaper.

Wherever the chancellor may be, I am with her. The RNC Reaper is still loyal. On our way to the Omircons. I cannot disclose exactly in case this is decoded.
The RNC Komet has been destroyed, but in its honor we have named our bomber the Komet. She is currently with us. I hope you are, in fact, still alive.

Hunt Stryker, out.

[Connection Lost]
"That's the last of them!"
The last Rhinland fighter burst into a miniature sun, with a little orbit of debreis to finish the job. Admeral Kreig sat back.
"There'll be more."
The RNC Kreig, Battleship and Flagship of the Frankfurt Fleet, had been fired upon by a wing of bombers and Wraths claiming Kreig was a traitor to the state. Now that the news reports were trickling in, Kreig's face become more and more like a statue.
"There isn't anything we can do now. Head off into the Westerwald. We'll dissapear for a while..."
The great ship slowly turned, like a big dog spurned by it's master, and flead, streaming green trears as it headded into the brown nebula.

Captain Heinrich was in a bit of a situation. He had just gotten some sleep after a wave of persistant Nomads, when the comm tech ran screaming into his cabin. He wasn't being coherent, but the faces ofhis crew told him something was terribly wrong. He proceeded to the bridge, and his first mate told him what was going on.
"Not long ago, we were getting a transmission from Rhinland Navel Command, when it suddenly cut short. No further contact was made for a good 5 hours. We waited, and then the Zones on Freeport 9 called us up. They said something had happened, and we should listen into the GNN. We did, and this is what we found..."

The chaos of the coup, in all its burning destructive glory, played out before Heinrich. He sat transfixed by the images of Rhinland ships attacking one another, captains and commanders exicuted by fireing squad on numerous planets, large debreis fields that littered Rhinland with radioactive beauty, and then the eventual invasion by the AW.

Everyone watched as Heinrich sat down in his chair, hard. The bridge was silent, save the throbbing of the Schadel's engiens. "Make no attempt to contact Rhinland." Heinrich finaly said. "We'll stay out here for as long as we need to."
"The Zoners have offered to let us stay here as long as we need to. They'll hide us and keep us around."
"We accept. Stay docked to Freeport 9. Make no contact to Rhinland or other Rhinland ships. We're effectivly deserting now."

Kane hummed a happy little tune. He just came in with a large haul that proved more rewarding than he had thought. He left Planet Holstine, just as the Cruiser in front was blown to bits by the Rhinland Battlefleet that Kane was now staring down the gun barrels of.
"State your identification!"
"This is Large Train Transport K-39, owned by Kane Mettich. I'vejust come off Holstine with a cargo run."
The Battleship's guns never stopped targeting the Large Train as it pulled away. "Be advised, LTT K-39, the Chancellor has been assassinated, and many of the loyalists to that traitor are still abound. It would be best for you to make sure you turn in any loyalists you know. Out."
"Yeah..." Kane said as the ship finnaly entered cruise speed and shot away. "I'll get right on that..." Sometimes it's good that your only friends are your ship's computer, your pet, and a small number of cargo sargents on some bases and planets. It didn't exactly fill Kane with any joy or peace of mind.
"I think it's time to find a slightly different route, eh?"
Kane's large reptile pet, named Dogzard, nodded his head vigorusly.
Galaxy-wide transmission

This is Fleet Admiral Dab of the Asgard Warriors. Rheinland is now under our control and protection anyone but IG, RM loyal to The real chanceller, and AW are not allowed access (and freelancers and traders). The present chanceller is now wanted by us. If anyone sees him report him to use immediately. Reporters will soon be allowed to enter so they may provide their nations with the specifics. But this is the only warning I will give, anyone but the specified factions may not enter Rheinland.
Pages: 1 2 3